Busa stampede--Lambs' trip

:beerchug:Lisa it seems you always make the most of your trips on the Busa!:thumbsup: Thanks for the share. :thumbsup:

OK, my turn....

First - the trip west. I decided to see a different part of the country so instead of taking I80 all the way to Reno, I took I70 to US50.

You came within 6 miles of our house and didn't stop in ???

You came within 6 miles of our house and didn't stop in ???

I know Dennis - I saw the sign for Foristell and immediately thought of you and Trish but I'd already been on the road for about 18 hours straight, it was a weekday and I was trying to get to Shawnee before dark, I was haulin' butt down the highway. Please forgive me!

Great pics guys, thank you for sharing those. I am glad I finally got to meet the Lamb this year. :beerchug:

Great pics guys, thank you for sharing those. I am glad I finally got to meet the Lamb this year. :beerchug:
Vice versa! Sorry if lamb left your name out of the first post. It was nice putting a face to the name james. Hopefully the family is all fine
Posted via Mobile Device

great pics and stories! it is always great to see and ride with you guys and it's awesome to hear that the Stampede went well for you both...until i see you on the road again somewhere :beerchug:

Great photos!! It was great seeing you two again!

Hi Aaron!
Good to see you again and the wife says “Helloâ€￾ and sorry she could not make it this year. After seeing the pics and hearing the stories, she is already making plans for next year!

Lamb & Lisa, I can't thank you enough for the great reverse ride to Sonora, very nice scenery and the roads were great, as well as the company!

Hey! Who is that studly guy on the Gray Kanji-less Busa? He looks like a pretty cool dude! :)

Remember this?! Lol.

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Nice pics also BUBBA, Good to see you posting:thumbsup:

Hi Aaron!
Good to see you again and the wife says “Helloâ€￾ and sorry she could not make it this year. After seeing the pics and hearing the stories, she is already making plans for next year!

Lamb & Lisa, I can't thank you enough for the great reverse ride to Sonora, very nice scenery and the roads were great, as well as the company!

Hey! Who is that studly guy on the Gray Kanji-less Busa? He looks like a pretty cool dude! :)

Remember this?! Lol.

Hey Bubba; always a pleasure to see you brother!! Please give my best regards to the wife, looking foward to seeing you guys again soon!!

Well Lamb to complete your photo story I give you this
2011-08-07172017.jpg

It was good to meet you Lamb as well as the other attendees.

NUTZ

:thumbsup::cheerleader: right on! awesome pics! looks like a fun trip. lots of great roads. :cheerleader:

i gotta get out there one of these years. :rulez::thumbsup:

thank you for the triplog!:beerchug:

Back