Busa Stampede: "In Your FaceBook"

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
BUSA STAMPEDE: NOW ON FACEBOOK...

Anyone who is a member of Facebook should go there now and "Friend" us.

Anyone who is not a member should consider joining...not only to be our friend, but to connect to friends who are already on.

If you join and "friend" us, you'll get Stampede updates as soon as they're posted, you can tell us your plans to get to Reno, and contact other Stampede attendees from your area and share your Stampede adventure in real-time.

Also, it's a great way to keep up with the latest event info and what's going on with us as we put the whole deal together... As soon as an update is made to the Busa Stampede page, an e-mail alert is sent out letting you know the up-to-dates... :beerchug:

So 'friend' us and become a fan of the Stampede by clicking on the Stampede Page at the bottom.

Nothin' but the best, ya'llz!!!

Yee-hah!

i'ma lame.

i went searchin' but i couldn't find it on facebook ...
is there sumptin special to search for?

I'm anti-facebook.......but still going to Reno :laugh:

I'm anti-FaceBook, anti-MySpace, etc., as well, yo...but in the interest of reaching as many people as possible, I finally caved in to the pleadings of my publicist.

He's of 'that' generation which understands how valuable networking at that level can be.

Personally it seems to incite drama, and I'm anti-Drama, as well. :beerchug:

I am anti-world right now. Sorry Scar. Do not mean to hijack the thread like this.

I am anti-world right now. Sorry Scar. Do not mean to hijack the thread like this.

Don't worry, Kev. Everything cycles. Trust me.

The Facebook effort has already paid off... :beerchug:

Word has it, we're going to do a MySpace deal, too.

HAHAHAHAHA...three new registrants for the Stampede because of Facebook...

:cheerleader:

Back