Official Busa Stampede Website // LIVE!!!

Is there anyone riding from South Florida?
I have made plans to do an Iron Butt ride to this event.
Willing to share plans and ride with anyone.

Is there anyone riding from South Florida?
I have made plans to do an Iron Butt ride to this event.
Willing to share plans and ride with anyone.

I'll keep my ear to the ground for you on this one, G. Post up the date you think you'll be heading out from Florida and if anyone is able/interested in joining your Charge to the Stampede, I'll send them your way.

:beerchug:

Hope someone out there takes pics and video for us who can't make it :cheerleader::cheerleader:

:laugh:

We have professional photographers and videographers lined up, bro...

Also, we've invited a full contingent of international media. :cheerleader:

Wish you were coming.

I need to look at this closer - who is changing tires over there for the folks that may ride a 1.5ish thousand miles to get there? (just rear should be fine)

I need to look at this closer - who is changing tires over there for the folks that may ride a 1.5ish thousand miles to get there? (just rear should be fine)

Hey, Bruce~

We'll have a couple of trailers ("Busa Hospitals") belonging to .oRg members there, and as well, we've worked discount deals with the local Zook shop. Not to worry; there'll be provisions for you there.

Be sure to check with Mike (luvmybusa) who's coordinating the Charge to the Stampede from the Midwest. If you're closer to the heartland, there'll be people coming from the East Coast and as well, Missouri, Oklahoma and those parts with whom you can make the trek.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Thank You Scar. I'm just east of St Loius and will certainly look at this somewhat seriously. Thanks for the pointers!

Thank You Scar. I'm just east of St Loius and will certainly look at this somewhat seriously. Thanks for the pointers!

No worries, B2; glad to assist.

Peeps rollin' in from all across the country, so...hope you can join us. :beerchug:

One thing I forgot to mention is that Doyle (Raydog, a Reno resident and fellow board member and friend of mine) has offered up his fully outfitted garage for any items that can be accomplished there...I'm guessing changing tires would be among them.

I'm officially IN ! :cheerleader: ( now I have to figure a way to afford it and tell mrs moto ) ... :whistle:

Two months from now, I'll be in Reno, setting up this event.

Well pack them bags and get with it boy! Just got back from a spirited sprint up the VC truck route........all by my lonesome...........I need company! :laugh:
Road both sides of VC are as clear as they will ever get!! YIPPEE!
Stay tuned for an update on road conditions on another one of the Stampede routes, the Sierraville/Downieville loop! Ole Pacemaster, me and a couple other guys are headed out that way this Friday!! A double-YIPPEE!

Back