Busa Stampede Video part 1

Jdog109socal

Registered
Here is the first big ride of the Busa Stampede. this was shot on Wednesday the 11th of Aug. What amazing roads and views up here.. This will be part one of this ride since there was some much video i shot. Yesterday was a day at the Fernley track. That was cool. it only cost us 20.00 and i didnt have to strip anything off my bike so yes i got to Video my ride on the track on the New bike.... so here is part 1 of the Busa stampede ride Busa Stampede part 1.mpg - Ventura, CA, United States, Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jdog

Nice!!!!! Good choice of song too. Its got me pumped up to ride.

:rofl: I took the day off today im so beat from riding so much.. Tomorrow is the last Busa Stampede ride. I beleave we will be headed out to Virgina City. Old town or something. Another video to make... Im going to be bizzy the next weeks or so with video and stuff. I still have video from the trip up through Yosemite and still the trip home down through the Bay area and Big Sur (PCH). :thumbsup: Oh and Track day yesterday.

Last edited:
Did you guys pass out the superglue before you left? You gotta hang on them corners boys!

So cool jdog! Thanks for putting this together. :cheerleader: Awesome riding with you buddy.

thanks for sharing the video...FOG's got glued to the seats...and the main thing is...they were having a good time...riding in beautiful country...with peers...

thanks for sharing the video...FOG's got glued to the seats...and the main thing is...they were having a good time...riding in beautiful country...with peers...

FOGs are too old to pose. If you want to hang off when there is no need, except to feel cool go for it. FOGs are mature enough not to point out how ridiculous it looks.

FOGs are too old to pose. If you want to hang off when there is no need, except to feel cool go for it. FOGs are mature enough not to point out how ridiculous it looks.
I agree with you there Russ! You don't need to "hang" on the streets. In some of the twisties we have around here (hwy 26 as an example), you literally do not have time for such antics, it slows you down.

Back