west coast socal ride plans to stampede

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: PAGE :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

What about name tags for the bikes? :poke: How is everyone going to know who Masago is?

More importantly how is Boss gonna find Mandingo after a hard night of drinkin'? I fear for his safety if he goes around poklin' his key in every hole the morning after

Do you really want peeps to know that it's yours ????.........don't be falling for no banana-in-my-tailpipe.... :super:

BTW Reserved parking for all 05' red / black in the front......of everybody.....all the time......everyone else can park somewhere behind...... :oldcool:

Last edited:
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: PAGE :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Do you really want peeps to know that it's yours ????.........don't be falling for no banana-in-my-tailpipe.... :super:

BTW Reserved parking for all 05' red / black in the front......of everybody.....all the time......everyone else can park somewhere behind......

:rulez: Brother :rofl:

I'm in for the journey. I look forward to getting to know you guys, and sharring the miles to Reno. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back