Went to THE performance shop on the east coast

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I went to the most awesomest performance shop on the east coast a couple weeks ago. Took me a bit to get the pictures I took from my cameraphone, all 3 of the pics at the shop.
tounge.gif
So, anyway, who can guess from the pics what shop it is?I'll give you a hint, they have heck of a following, and build some BADAZZ bikes. Now for the pics...

First, the bike that almost made me cry... okay, not really, but it's an 04 blue/silver, and had a 1397 like what I wanted in my old 04 blue/silver...

What_should_ve_been.jpg

Black, looks like the bodywork I was supposed to put on with hondpwr the day after the wreck. The exhaust on it surprised me... It looked like a stocker midpipe welded at an angle... wierd to see this in this particular shop.

Black_busa.jpg

And, the dead giveaway bike if you know one of this shops specialty bikes... You could say it's a tactical ballistic missile developed by the Soviet Union during the Cold War and exported widely to other countries. (no, I didn't copy and paste that last bit from wikipedia...
tounge.gif
)

Scud.jpg

Ding ding ding!!! You are correct sir! Vanna, tell him what he's won!!
laugh.gif

Okay, it was ALOT shorter time to figure out than I thought.

(Professor @ Jul. 30 2007,14:00)
P1010019.jpg
Same bike?
Yep, same bike. Funny thing is, I almost put a TI-force on as my first exhaust before I got the deal on my BDE I had.

Back