well guys... I must say hello and goodbye all at once

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to tell you guys that after much anticipation of this year's MnG, I just learned today that we will be headed to Iowa on Wednesday and we will be out on the road until the next Wednesday.

I won't get to see you guys, or meet the ones I was really looking forward to meeting. (James, I guess we'll have to schedule a "surgery" at your place :whistle:)

Anyway, just want to tell you guys to have fun, be safe, and maybe down the road somewhere we'll run into each other (not literally of course).

Well what the............??? Holler at me when you get back, we will get a day figured out to get your HIDs install bro. You be careful, was really looking forward to meeting you.

how come you leave town every tme i roll through? :rofl: be careful and we will meet another day (the sooner the better) :beerchug:

Maybe we need to surprise him! :laugh:

sounds like a good plan, people usually don't start avoiding me until after they actually meet me...who has been telling the truth about me? :laugh:

Last edited:
Safe travels, bro!!!

When you return, please give us a 'corn' report..."Knee High by the 4th of July," I believe, is the measuring stick.

Safe travels, bro!!!

When you return, please give us a 'corn' report..."Knee High by the 4th of July," I believe, is the measuring stick.

being from Iowa that is correct :laugh:
hope to see you next time :beerchug:

Sorry you are not going to make it, maybe sometime else during the summer we can ride, since your not to far away.

Back