Goodbye

bigern_05Busa

Ad augusta per angusta
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say goodbye to all my brothers and sisters on the greatest site.  Getting on the plane in the morning to go to the desert in support of OIF.  Not sure if we have internet service where we are going, won't be in a main FOB.  If we get it eventually, I will send pics from there and check in from time to time.  

I have had a great time being a member here and have met the best people from all around the world.  Look forward to coming home in a year and hopefully making the next Busa Bash at that time.  Stay safe everyone and keep RSD on his toes.  Happy 4th of July and I hope to chat with all of you soon...

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

As a fellow service member, thank-you for what you do. Come home safe and good luck.

Don
NCC(ss), USN

be safe, and thank you for protecting our country.

We're not goin' anywhere Bro. We will see you in a year.Lay low,stay in your hole.(old Vietnam sayin').

Remember: "No son-of-a-biitch ever won a war by dyin' for his country...make the other son-of-a-biitch die for his." Goerge S. Patton

Take care and stay safe, but most of all....

THANK YOU!!!

george
USAF 82-92
B52H Crew Chief

We're not goin' anywhere Bro. We will see you in a year.Lay low,stay in your hole.(old Vietnam sayin').

Remember: "No son-of-a-biitch ever won a war by dyin' for his country...make the other son-of-a-biitch die for his." Goerge S. Patton
+1 See you back in a little while. Remember, Day to Day, don't let things build up...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152030121 -->

At the VA they taught me one very good thing. NEVER SAY GOODBYE! It's too final. It means you have no desire to return, or survive. Say "See you later", or "Best Wishes" instead.

Thank you for what you do for all of us!

Doug

man we will see you later keep us posted see if your family members could even get on here and post so we know your doing fine
if your like me you love to here that thank you for defending the country
good luck and stay safe

Welcome to the club bro, great time to come over, it's only about 115 deg.!
cool.gif
I don't know where your headed but most fobs, even the small ones have internet and phone, only a very few don't. Good luck and be safe! Happy 4th.

We'll see you soon and if you get online, give us updates!

Thanks for all you do and try to smuggle tons of ice over there
biggrin.gif
Stay safe
wink.gif

Back