Saying goodbye tommorow

Don't go away just because you dont have a busa. Looks like i will be parting with mine next week. Then i will just have my little 600 left until the doctor bills get paid. BUt hopefully come bring i can get on a 2010 busa or gixxer1k (only if they make the yoshi model)

I can't believe they are paying that much. You could buy a new 08 and have cash left over!

Well fellas tomorrow she gets taken away by insurance. they gave me $11,800 for the bike. i have been talking with the wife and with her being in grad school for PT(physical therapy) at the moment we could use a little extra cash in the bank(the crap isnt cheap), so i found a GREAT deal on an 06 GSXR 1000 with all the mods(swing arm, air shifter, pc 3, sprockets, chain, pro ama arata exhaust system, 30 shot dry, chrome rims, hid, lowering links, triple tree, Dyno Tuned by RPM Performance, etc & 6,000 miles) I know the guy who owned it and he took great care of this bike, all that for $8,500. and im still going to pocket about 4,000 plus pain and suffering. i hate saying goodbye to my busa, but i know in a few years when the wife is done and has her docterate i will be on another one. you will still see me around here though, at least i kept it in the family,(Suzuki):rulez:.... take care guys...

Please go spend $8500 on a used 08 busa and not a 600. I have a friend with a 06 or 07 GSXR that has maybe 3000 miles on it and hes scared to drive the bike over 70mph, I'm pretty sure he would sell it for $6000, I mean for $8500 in this economy you should be able to find a really nice GSXR liter with some mods

Last edited:
Please go spend $8500 on a used 08 busa and not a 600. I have a friend with a 06 or 07 GSXR that has maybe 3000 miles on it and hes scared to drive the bike over 70mph, I'm pretty sure he would sell it for $6000, I mean for $8500 in this economy you should be able to find a really nice GSXR liter with some mods

its a 1000, with a ton of mods, re read the post:poke:

She just left guys, Now im not a parent yet, but watching that truck leave wiht my bike on it felt like watching your kid go off to college... or something like that???

Bro , You got a good deal on that Gixxer 1000 with all the mods done to it. Can't wait to see the pics ! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear your getting another bike, are you going to be at eureka next month?

RIP Sessions busa:bowdown:

Hello GSR1000. Enjoy it bro. From the description you didnt loose much speed at all with those mods.

sounds all in all a step forward not backwards. congradulations stick around

Well fellas tomorrow she gets taken away by insurance. they gave me $11,800 for the bike. i have been talking with the wife and with her being in grad school for PT(physical therapy) at the moment we could use a little extra cash in the bank(the crap isnt cheap), so i found a GREAT deal on an 06 GSXR 1000 with all the mods(swing arm, air shifter, pc 3, sprockets, chain, pro ama arata exhaust system, 30 shot dry, chrome rims, hid, lowering links, triple tree, Dyno Tuned by RPM Performance, etc & 6,000 miles) I know the guy who owned it and he took great care of this bike, all that for $8,500. and im still going to pocket about 4,000 plus pain and suffering. i hate saying goodbye to my busa, but i know in a few years when the wife is done and has her docterate i will be on another one. you will still see me around here though, at least i kept it in the family,(Suzuki):rulez:.... take care guys...

There is a guy on here with an 08 and tons of stuff and addys, 4 only 7000! But whatever u decide ont leave us man! I am glad 2 hear u got sme good loot 4 other bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

its a 1000, with a ton of mods, re read the post:poke:

haha well I swore it said 600 maybe i was thinking of another thread. Well there was a nice 08 busa with a full exhaust, tune, 6 over arm with 4K miles flloating around on the forums a week ago for like $8800 asking price. Anway liter bike is okay also:thumbsup:

with all those mods on the 1000 whatever busa you ride against better realize the margin for error is very small. You'll still have the satisfaction blowing people out the water there are many busa's with owners that can't ride that well.

with all those mods on the 1000 whatever busa you ride against better realize the margin for error is very small. You'll still have the satisfaction blowing people out the water there are many busa's with owners that can't ride that well.

Yeah thats why i went with it, its a pretty sick bike!!!!

Glad to see you are staying:thumbsup:. It would be a shame to lose some of the collective knowlage due to the detail that you don't have a Busa.

Back