Motorcycle Addiction

busa_boy_69

Registered
You know im aware that I have an addiction to bikes. But until today I didnt realize just how bad it is.

Im leaving for Florida tommorow and the weather here is gorgeous today. So I decided to ride the Busa to work. On the ride I started realizing I'll be spending ten whole days without it. Thats 1/3rd of a MONTH! I felt like Im abandoning her. Then that Boys 2 Men song started playing in my head. How do I say goodbye.......lol. Yeah its ridiculous.

You should have shipped your luggage to the hotel yesterday that way you could of just rode your busa to Florida tomorrow.

I feel the pain as we pretty much all do.
Spent a month in the Phillipines couple years ago. Was on the beach one day and came across this boat name. My wife was good enough to just let me cry in peace.
Troy

image.jpeg

Try breaking your leg and not being able to ride for over 90 days. :banghead:

It felt so good to ride the Busa again and triples appeared so fast that I started hearing in my head "On the road again, Oh I'm so happy......."
I had a cane with me just in case I needed to get off of her but I was having too much fun to stop and only got off her when I got back home,
and I got off her very slowly, since the Dr. wanted me to wait 8 months before I rode again. :D He just didn't get it that motorcyclists ride.......and I needed a fix. :race:

As a new bike owner I know what you're feeling.. I picked up my bike.. rode for 2 days then off to the dealer to get the new exhaust. I almost died not having it for the 7 days it took them to get the exhaust on. Since then i have done about 2100 miles in a little under 3 weeks lol..

Now its raining and I'm just at working thinking about her as we speak.

Back