Goodbye

It's not quite the same without a Busa but I still live here and my bike has been gone for 3 years now.
sad.gif
Dear Jim

Why don't you come up and take my 'Busa out for a spin?

I know it's raining here today, but you can come up and ride it sometime when it isn't raining.

Dude, I feel for you. I'd really feel as though something big were missing if I didn't have my 'Busa. She's a direct connection to an adrenaline rush.

Like the Eagles say in Hotel California. "You can check any time you like but you can never leave." this is not like Harley's H.O.G., you do not need ot own to belong. Our H.O.G. is for enthusiast.
SO short of $11,0000 for a brand new '08 what can we do to help you out of your situation?
Last but not least
STAY!!!!!!!!!

Stay here and hang out. I'm sure somebody will let you ride B#$ch. j/k

No need to leave though. Passion drives us all. Wether you have a bike or not, your always welcome.
beerchug.gif

spank.gif
 THAT'S FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!

Are you married? If so, if you loose your ring are gonna leave your wife? 90% of what we talk about has nothing to do with Hayabusa's. That is just what brought us all together. Owning a Hayabusa is NOT a requirement for our friendship. RIGHT?
biggrin.gif

Look at Cblast, that looser sold his for a Duc.
laugh.gif

If he is free to stay than you know you are free to stay. No, you have to stay. Or I will mail you nudie pics of this hottie..............

rosie_oterror.jpg

don't leave man, just hang out and take it easy with us
beerchug.gif

this place after getting rid of your bike could be like going to a bar and not being able to drink.... torture...

If he does decide not to come back....at least he said bye. That's the best way to go. He probably knows what all these posts are gonna be and knows we'd change his mind
tounge.gif

I guess I'm gonna have to send those pics to him
fight.gif

This place has become a second home for me. You guy's just have to kick me out to get rid of me now.
laugh.gif

But seriously stick around things have a way of looking up just when you think you've had enough.

Back