Weight lifting .

the entire concept of telling a bunch of guys on a MC forum how much u bench is…………......…...…….. I wont say it... but if ure comfortable with ure sexuality..... have at it.:popcorn:
You're such a Troll. Go pound sand somewhere.

Screenshot_20190716-162542.png

AHA

HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

:lol:

Last edited:

Just wrong red just to wrong. My eyes are burning.

QUOTE="ali123, post: 3297561, member: 47512"]
listen 207.... I wasnt even talkin 2 u.
[/QUOTE]
Your in a public forum so deal with it.
By the way got the back story on your bike.
Turbo world is small.

Realy wanted to skip today but @shade motivated me to try 475 some day. In my dreams lol.

DSC_4576.JPG

Getting back some strength . Would like to be able to push 225 lb 10 times by end of August .
This working in the heat has got me losing a few pounds . Spent 4 hours today in my employers rent home attic rewiring for wall switches , ceiling fans , and fixing some real poor work by previous owners . I was 146 this morning , but might be 143 now lmao .

Something that has helped me push through new personal bests on bench -

So I rep 405 for 4-6 reps on bench. 3 sets after warming up.
When done i go down to 315. I have the weight sit on my chest for a full stop for a count of 3 then push it up. 5-7 reps.
Helps strengthen the muscles used at the very bottom of a bench press such as triceps.

Eat eat eat

7 reps at 2 and a quarter at that body weight is very impressive! Great job.

Reactions: c10
I'm not that strong today .August hit 100 plus in garage, and work was rough. I might pull 225 three times today

Here's 326 but boy it screwed me when my short left leg side touched the catch bar. It lightened up enough I almost lost balance / the lift. Thought about dumpling it.
My former NFL player neighbor said I did good on the recovery thrust upward.
I think it's crap though lol.
Bryan was that a rug you are using for the left leg?

Bryan was that a rug you are using for the left leg?
Yes it is & believe that the rug helps some but is also compressing; get hard rubber mat then cut to 1 or 2 foot width x the length of rack you need to step back plus some with razor blade. This will not compress, they come in 1/2, 3/4 or 1" thickness not sure just I measured just eyeballed. So could stack a few to get exactly what you need. Something like that little bit of unexpected contact on squat rack is what I was talking of & can cause an injury you have to deal with or work around for the rest of your days & it sucks I have a few of them.

Back