Weight lifting .

c10

Registered
This week has been a good one for some new personal best 1 rep max at 46 years old ( 45.6 lol ) On Monday I had access to a safe Squat rack , and put up 315 lb . I feel there was some left in there . Maybe 325 lb with one less warm up set . Flat bench at the end of my work out put up 275 lb . Today on Dead lift 385 lb
All while weighing 148.5 to 151 lb all week . In the Squat video you can see my short left leg really has to compensate some .
My neighbor a retired Green Bay DB thinks there is more in my flat bench if I just did a warm up . Also no one to lift it out of rack , and into position is taking a few pounds off of 1 rep max as its a small partial lift .
Knocking on the 1000 pound club door :) 275+315+385 =975 lb

When I go heavy on the dead lift my form needs some work. I share these with my son , and he says i'm nuts . ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok I love training still train at a gym but these were my best numbers awhile ago or when I was a bit younger :D 140kg BENCH but I ballooned to a body weight of 95kg so not very strong there in the bench I think I best performed when I was in the 84KG to 85KG range so at this weight I did a 215KG DEADLIFT tried for years to pull that elusive 5 plates 220kg but never happened BEST SQUAT was 200KG :thumbsup:

busafan I wear jeans almost all the time . Big reason in South texas is bugs , and biting ones . My left leg has some nerve damage from below the knee . The scar tissue is very thin in areas , and easy to bump it open .
Also if bit on that leg it is very painful feeling . I was also at work for the squat video . After repairing the fire alarm in the High school weight room we have to wait some time to be sure its clear , and no chance of false alarm . So it was time spent working out ;)

Good job c10. Considering your body weight, great job. At 62, my heavy squatting days are behind me, but I can't think of a better way to start the day than a good workout. :beerchug:

Nice work on your bench! My 1 rep max is 375, but I also weight 195 give or take, so those are impressive numbers for you. I like grabbing the heavy dumbbells really, vs barbell lifts. 110-135 and repping those. The looks from across the gym are priceless haha

This week has been a good one for some new personal best 1 rep max at 46 years old ( 45.6 lol ) On Monday I had access to a safe Squat rack , and put up 315 lb . I feel there was some left in there . Maybe 325 lb with one less warm up set . Flat bench at the end of my work out put up 275 lb . Today on Dead lift 385 lb
All while weighing 148.5 to 151 lb all week . In the Squat video you can see my short left leg really has to compensate some .
My neighbor a retired Green Bay DB thinks there is more in my flat bench if I just did a warm up . Also no one to lift it out of rack , and into position is taking a few pounds off of 1 rep max as its a small partial lift .
Knocking on the 1000 pound club door :) 275+315+385 =975 lb

When I go heavy on the dead lift my form needs some work. I share these with my son , and he says i'm nuts . ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the way u like to rep out.... u should REALLY look into Nitric Oxide/ and some amino acids.... itll do wonders for ure numbers.... try it and tell me im wrong. 5 Health Benefits of Nitric Oxide Supplements

Last edited:
Breakfast. 4 eggs / 3 bacon / 3 sausage / biscuit / potatoes / 6 French toast / pickles /pico / coffee.
;)

Messaging1556986565251.jpg

The kind of breakfasts to eat. With sugar free syrup of course. Had my blood checked, numbers are good but my liver is def putting in some OT. Triglycerides were only 102

Nice work on your bench! My 1 rep max is 375, but I also weight 195 give or take, so those are impressive numbers for you. I like grabbing the heavy dumbbells really, vs barbell lifts. 110-135 and repping those. The looks from across the gym are priceless haha

In my prime, I used to do the same, pressing dumb bells vice bar bell (sometimes my shoulder goes on me so a bar bell is dangerous). At the time I weighed about 175-180 and could press the 120 dumb bells. Same kind of reaction from the muscle heads...

I have to get back into lifting more often these days I guess....

Back