Weight and Height Poll:

My Hayabusa is?

• To big for me, I wish i would have gotten a smaller bike.

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It is not big enough, Im a big guy and my lard a$$ is too big.

Votes: 24 6.4%
  • My hayabusa fits me just right, i could not have gotten a better bike.

Votes: 326 87.2%
  • I don't own a hayabusa.

Votes: 16 4.3%

• Total voters
5'11" and 170lb Fit but not at my goal

I love the busa, had pretty much every asian bike under the sun and really cant find anything better, some that rival in certain aspects but nothing that is overall better.

Tha Busa is tha Bomb

To the people who want to lose some of that extra weight, by all means go ahead and send it my way. I'll take care of the shipping.:thumbsup:

I am 5'8" 180 lbs. Just right, but a little heavy. I just can't flip it around on the kick stand.

5'9", 210...never had any complaints with the busa, even after riding to MB for bike week, staying about 4 hours, then riding back to Franklinton, NC...

but, then again, my wife says I'm a sucker for punishment, especially since I married her, lol

5'10'' 300lbs the bike fits good but still want to do some mods like the Heli bars and maybe the buel pegs not sure on the pegs. I'll see how it feels with the bars. Also loosing the lb's, so that should help dropped 15 and counting want to be between 250 and 275 and that's starting goal.

6'3" and currently at 370. Bike fits ok, but not as good as it could of course. But that is my fault, not the bikes.

Losing weight is the plan to fix the issues with the bike for me.

6' 5 270 Busa fits great but so did all my other bikes I am very flexible for my size :laugh:. However even on my zx-10r everyone still said I needed a bigger bike so I got a Busa.:thumbsup:

Back