Webike Japan

I can see your point now. I haven't ridden with any other super/hyper bikes on this bike yet so I haven't had that issue...

It would be a never ending battle to keep street dominance I think....you turbo your Busa, someone turbo's their ZX-14, somebody de-restricts their H2 and gets their hands on the race mapping, I just don't know where or how it would stop...

But I get it now....it'd really be depressed watching a bike pull away when you are on full boil...
lol... a lot of these videos of turbo busas are stage1 bikes with no boost controllers.... a 400hp busa with a good rider and a good boost controller will outrun almost anything.... these busa motors just dominate prostreet and are extremely robust..... I know that in my case though.... the sheer cost of the build keeps me humble and I don't run it like I used to run my 2002(bolt on busa)…… I couldn't afford to duplicate this build..... but I do enjoy spanking bmws(finally).

lol... a lot of these videos of turbo busas are stage1 bikes with no boost controllers.... a 400hp busa with a good rider and a good boost controller will outrun almost anything.... these busa motors just dominate prostreet and are extremely robust..... I know that in my case though.... the sheer cost of the build keeps me humble and I don't run it like I used to run my 2002(bolt on busa)…… I couldn't afford to duplicate this build..... but I do enjoy spanking bmws(finally).

I'm thinking other bike owners are thinking about street dominance, as the ZX-14, H2, S1000RR and a few others are already faster than a Busa, adding boost or in the case of the H2 a race map would make them even more potent...

I think it would be an expensive and time consuming thing to keep dominance on any bike, there is always someone who has a faster bike out there...

Maybe this is why Honda and Suzuki gave up on the hyper bike platform with Yamaha never starting (they were probably sitting back to see where it all goes then said "the heck with it").

I'm thinking other bike owners are thinking about street dominance, as the ZX-14, H2, S1000RR and a few others are already faster than a Busa, adding boost or in the case of the H2 a race map would make them even more potent...

I think it would be an expensive and time consuming thing to keep dominance on any bike, there is always someone who has a faster bike out there...

Maybe this is why Honda and Suzuki gave up on the hyper bike platform with Yamaha never starting (they were probably sitting back to see where it all goes then said "the heck with it").
the biggest hp h2s that ive seen struggle to make a lil over 300 at the wheel(with a built motor)….. most unlocked and flashed h2s made 230-250

Actually I can believe that without a picture. Some things are obvious like that.
:beerchug:

So Frank has your bike now? What is he doing or is he just putting the brakes on? You going to ride it home or ship it back?
Robinsons output shaft support plate/corsa corsa master cylinder/gp4s/making brake lines/flush all fluid/Spark plugs/just generally check it out... ir really needs the output shaft support plate... that should have been done long ago.

the biggest hp h2s that ive seen struggle to make a lil over 300 at the wheel(with a built motor)….. most unlocked and flashed h2s made 230-250

Huh, I thought they could make more with that platform...and they aren't feather weights either are they...

I know the H2R is a whole other animal but it's not street legal although all the Kawi fan-boys use it as their secret come back all the time...I hear "H2R this and H2R that" as soon as the word Hayabusa is mentioned.

Huh, I thought they could make more with that platform...and they aren't feather weights either are they...

I know the H2R is a whole other animal but it's not street legal although all the Kawi fan-boys use it as their secret come back all the time...I hear "H2R this and H2R that" as soon as the word Hayabusa is mentioned.
an unlocked/flashed h2 is DAMN close to an h2r HP wise..... the aftermarket blowers available are scarce I think... guys are trying different supercharger gears and all sorts of stuff... but even the intercoolers available aren't the best...…. busa does hold power way easier and is much more robust.....

this is the biggest HP number ive ever seen an h2 put out.... boosted had it built after he blew it up.... 335...... AT THE WHEEL... on race fuel I believe... either way.... that's the baddest h2 ive ever seen..... lotta money in that build.... ive never seen a higher dyno number(a REAL number... and not a guesstimate)

this is the biggest HP number ive ever seen an h2 put out.... boosted had it built after he blew it up.... 335...... AT THE WHEEL... on race fuel I believe... either way.... that's the baddest h2 ive ever seen..... lotta money in that build.... ive never seen a higher dyno number(a REAL number... and not a guesstimate)

All the hype sure makes them look dominate...I was surprised at how heavy they are in stock form.

One figures on at least $25K to buy one new and then add a bunch of green to that to make it compete with other high output boosted bikes and have it blow up....that would suck.

Here's a video of a large number in an H2

All the hype sure makes them look dominate...I was surprised at how heavy they are in stock form.

One figures on at least $25K to buy one new and then add a bunch of green to that to make it compete with other high output boosted bikes and have it blow up....that would suck.
that's why a boosted busa is sooooo attractive...… 1300ccs to play with... a warrantied turbo kit.... and plenty of reliability(if done correctly)….. much much much cheaper to build than any other bike with better results...… don't ever trade in a busa for another bike.... just build it...…..

Here's a video of a large number in an H2

lol... but its a TURBO now..... and that's the fastest one in the world? 150k? how much u think is into it? I see a nitrous bottle on it!!!!!

lol... but its a TURBO now..... and that's the fastest one in the world? 150k? how much u think is into it?

I wouldn't even know...I would say too much.

I think the supercharger had reached it's limit in making power so they went to a turbo...not even an H2 anymore in my books.

I do like the supercharger whine though....strange the B King was supposed to be supercharged from the factory.

I wouldn't even know...I would say too much.

I think the supercharger had reached it's limit in making power so they went to a turbo...not even an H2 anymore in my books.

I do like the supercharger whine though....strange the B King was supposed to be supercharged from the factory.
lol... that's what im sayin... 600 plus hp on just turbo and built motor busas…. 400hp on PUMP 93 octane fuel...… no sweat... many many examples of 600-800 hp busas out there on race fuel.

In my experience so far the Brembos offer so much progressive feel that you usually get amazing control over their power. Do you have a spring on the rear MC? I was thinking about getting a stiffer spring on the rear to make pushing the lever harder. Only other option I know of is a thumb brake.
You are right about brembo, so it might actually be easier not to lock the rear with one. I can’t remember if it has a spring or not, even though, I just installed it. :hide: ! These 13hr nightshifts are taking a toll on me.

If you live in parts of the the US that have those long un policed straight roads mostly seen in youtube footage , or if you can easily access those amazing highway also seen in youtube roll races , and you desire to also race , then a killer Busa turbo build makes a lot of sense and worthwhile .
To have the available US choices of both kits and reputable builders , makes the whole idea of turbo , definitely a good option for pursuit of your ultimate speed machine .
But some of us don't have access to those sort of roads to ride because they just aren't there , and any that are are heavily policed patrolled as well as latest point to point camera systems .
There are some of us however , lucky enough to have easy access to local hill country or canyon roads , and that is where we ride our Busa etc. . That is where I ride my L2 , as I have all my motorcycles I have ever owned , my entire road riding life . In those same hills I might come across a ZX14 or H2 , and I can tell you first hand none of them are top ending their rides full time out there , and after my favorite ride sections are completed , those boys are catching up to chat and look the L2 over .
So to enjoy those types of roads , in relative safely , a rider has to always be aware of road surfaces and other road users , then also be confident in their own abilities and know their bike well .
I think a milder HP option is what I also don't really need.... , but that is what I will seek if any updates are made to the L2 motor . I built that bike to handle as close to as best as I can , so I can ride and enjoy a built bike the way I like , for the roads I regularly ride .

Back