Webike Japan

I shouldn't have let toad make me think I needed better brakes..... if it wasn't for him I would be riding now.... its his fault.
Me too. @ROADTOAD1340 & @mabupa got me buying hangers and glittering little Brembo calipers for the back end - that's when the chit hit the fan! I'll probably hit the back brake 2 in the next 2 years. I should not even hook it up, just take the pictures and then sell it!
:lol:

Me too. @ROADTOAD1340 & @mabupa got me buying hangers and glittering little Brembo calipers for the back end - that's when the chit hit the fan! I'll probably hit the back brake 2 in the next 2 years. I should not even hook it up, just take the pictures and then sell it!
:lol:
300 bucks in shipping.... then I didn't like the looks of the guy doing the shipping…. so I tried to follow him out there to long island/west Babylon to franks place.... and I got PULLED OVER during rush hour going over the George Washington bridge.... THEN MY GPS stopped working.... I never made it to PH before he closed(but thank god the bike did)... I was totally lost/completely lost in NYC.... didn't get home till 1130 pm after having to stop 5 different times asking directions.. life would be easier with a phone.

No ultra for me , I couldn't hang on and I need my license.... bad enough with the stocker in South OZ at the moment , with the cops going all out on bikes because of a heap of squid deaths .
IN all honesty... the ultra just means intercooled(the IC plenum).. all billet piece that allows up to 20lbs of boost(or thereabouts) on 93 octane pump fuel.... amazing piece that can be added to any stage turbo setup.... and an IC pays for itself very quickly if u price out particular race fuels.

Just factor in for the arm pump surgery, you'll be fine.
:poke:
everyone thinks and jokes like this... but remember... on big hp bikes.... the compression is dropped to about 9-1 via spacer plate/ pistons.... u wont feel boost below 4 grand on the tach... at least I don't.... I have one setting on the boost controller that allows a max of 9 lbs of boost.... setting 1... and that's where I leave it 90 percent of the time..... nice smooth power... the higher u rev the bike the more she seems to like it...… turbo bikes really shine up top... and are surprisingly docile if the boost isn't jacked way up.

Well, I didn’t want your subpar OEM caliper to ruin your awesome build. Imagine that crappy looking caliper with those awesome wheels as the backdrop. Eewwww!!! :rofl: on a more serious note, I want to upgrade mine as well, but now I’m worried about it. The brake pedal on these new rearsets is longer than OEM and provides more leverage, so I kept locking the rear on the test ride around the neighborhood. I’m thinking that Addison a brembo caliper will make it even “touchier” and I would have to practice a lot to relearn how to maximize rear brake use, without locking the rear every time I touch the pedal. I hope you can get the bike on the road soon, so we can get some of your feedback and how all the upgrades workout for you.

Well, I didn’t want your subpar OEM caliper to ruin your awesome build. Imagine that crappy looking caliper with those awesome wheels as the backdrop. Eewwww!!! :rofl: on a more serious note, I want to upgrade mine as well, but now I’m worried about it. The brake pedal on these new rearsets is longer than OEM and provides more leverage, so I kept locking the rear on the test ride around the neighborhood. I’m thinking that Addison a brembo caliper will make it even “touchier” and I would have to practice a lot to relearn how to maximize rear brake use, without locking the rear every time I touch the pedal. I hope you can get the bike on the road soon, so we can get some of your feedback and how all the upgrades workout for you.
In my experience so far the Brembos offer so much progressive feel that you usually get amazing control over their power. Do you have a spring on the rear MC? I was thinking about getting a stiffer spring on the rear to make pushing the lever harder. Only other option I know of is a thumb brake.

@ali123 , you still don't even ride your bike but you're selling turbos harder than heck! Lol.
I guess it seems that way, but its not my intention. Toad has a lot invested in his bike already..... and imho there are some that believe that all kits are basically the same.... or that turbo lag is a real problem on a busa.. if that were the case, do u think 6 second 200 mph passes on a turbo busa would be possible? However, the further one goes with a turbo setup there are more and more mods that really should be done(like a quality boost controller/a tune for multiple boost levels/air system... that all have to work in harmony) starting with a turbo kit with a warranty on it is a giant relief.... at a minimum it shows a commitment to quality and the ability to stand behind the kit... and only one company that I know of can do that.... and the guys that don't use rcc……. we generally see them posting up weird azz issues with their turbo machines.. u guys read the threads! a stage 2 rcc on a gen2 would be the perfect setup imho... I believe it basically needs a top end kit to lower compression and stiffer valve springs....

I'll ask a question, other than a drag strip, where can one possibly use a turbo'd bike??

I find my slightly modified bike blindly fast already, I just couldn't imagine having or needing more unless I was on a drag strip. I just don't know where the turbo Busa riders can possibly use that power.
do u ever do friendly pulls with riding buddies? If u ever watch a bike pull away from u..... that's when u would desire more... some fast zx14rs out there.... h2s..... s1000rr... I particularly like 70-80 mph highway pulls.... it requires the least talent.

Well I am the last to talk about essentially useless, very expensive things on a Busa! It's all in what you want and how you roll. My ego is not in beating someone, just never had that racer mentality. I like the technology and I like the refinement. I don't race people on the street, never have never will - even friendly pulls. I like being fast over 8 hours more than 8 seconds. I'm not knocking anyone, just stating my preference.

do u ever do friendly pulls with riding buddies? If u ever watch a bike pull away from u..... that's when u would desire more... some fast zx14rs out there.... h2s..... s1000rr... I particularly like 70-80 mph highway pulls.... it requires the least talent.

I can see your point now. I haven't ridden with any other super/hyper bikes on this bike yet so I haven't had that issue...

It would be a never ending battle to keep street dominance I think....you turbo your Busa, someone turbo's their ZX-14, somebody de-restricts their H2 and gets their hands on the race mapping, I just don't know where or how it would stop...

But I get it now....it'd really be depressed watching a bike pull away when you are on full boil...

Back