Wax on Wax off

re: Pledge Central

At least your wife didn't suprise you with a squeeky clean bike with a shiny "armor-all" glossed seat. Got on it hard about a mile out, and I was like butter to a skillet...The almighty hump saved my @ss:thumbsup:... couldn't say much, she did good on the rest:whistle:

so what your saying is: spray this on your orange busa and it will be as fast as a white busa:laugh:

Spray it on both and it might even catch the Blue one :moon:

Pledge Furniture Polish

For those of you who haven't tried using it as a finishing touch on your wheels, I say, go ahead and use it. You can use it on your stock wheels, too. If it's too dirty, wash it first then use it after drying. When you're done with it, I'd like to know what you think.

If you have alloy wheels on your cage, go and use it on there, too. I've been using it for years and really happy with the result.

You can use it on your helmet/shield, too. I've been using it on mine since I started riding more than 5 years ago.

I'll be here waiting to find out how you like it. What are you waiting for?:laugh:

Re: Pledge Furniture Polish

I use it on the paint too, leaves the bike smelling lemon fresh! :laugh:

I use it on just about anything that I polish, I just want people to know it's great on wheels. I use it on the gauges, too.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blancas not talking to you or replying to anymore of your threads on Acct of you got him in trouble !

Oh wait a min....I just replied...Doh ! :banghead:

Pledge is good stuff

I've always wondered if "Plexus" is just furniture polish. Smells the same to me.
My monster-in-law uses Pledge on her eye glasses. Now if i could just get her to drink it....

:thumbsup: Thanks

i do it all for the
lemon.jpg

Blancas not talking to you or replying to anymore of your threads on Acct of you got him in trouble !

Oh wait a min....I just replied...Doh ! :banghead:

Pledge is good stuff

Blanca, I went out again this morning and wondering if you did.

I'm going out again tomorrow from 4:00am until about 9:00am. I'll make sure to post pics for you.:laugh:

Blanca, I went out again this morning and wondering if you did.

I'm going out again tomorrow from 4:00am until about 9:00am. I'll make sure to post pics for you.:laugh:

I'll be up but I'll be watching the Malaysian GP !

Back