P1010089.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010065.jpg

Okay now it's time to ride 8) [/list]

P1010089.jpg

Looks awful nice PH......................are those chromed stock wheels? If so, how much does that cost to do?

Looks great, PH! I like that clear screen! Scotty, most places will give you a set of chromed wheels in exchange for yours for between $400 and $600 depending on the quality. You can buy them outright, but it is much more expensive.

Actually, Big Dawg does the banners! I've heard a lot of people using SportChrome and their quality seems to be very good.

Dammit Purple, that is one schweeeeet ride, bro!
super.gif
thanks Bullet now I just have to get around to sending Tobin my seat
smile.gif
Yeah, I almost commented on how that was the only thing missin'. They ain't for everybody so I didn't mention it. I can tell you that I love the shid out of my Tobin seat. Spent about 2.5 hours on the busa the other day without gettin' off and still more comfortable than the stock saddle for me.
biggrin.gif

Dammit Purple, that is one schweeeeet ride, bro!
super.gif
thanks Bullet now I just have to get around to sending Tobin my seat
smile.gif
Yeah, I almost commented on how that was the only thing missin'. They ain't for everybody so I didn't mention it. I can tell you that I love the shid out of my Tobin seat. Spent about 2.5 hours on the busa the other day without gettin' off and still more comfortable than the stock saddle for me.
biggrin.gif
I just sent him an email, I just haven't decided on the gloss or regular black yet, also the lettering, Maybe I'll see if he some chrome like lettering and I'll put the word "Showtime" on it
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back