Water Wetter or Engine Ice?

Speed King

Banned
I am going to flush my radiator tomarrow and was wondering what others are using as coolant?

I live in Minnesota and was thinking Engine Ice. Is that a good decision?

Ice Ice Baby!

Sorry...had to say it...but I do mean it. I run it and love it!

I use water wetter for the track and Ice for the road.

So these alternatives to antifreeze are basically for track use, right? Are you racing your Busa? If not, save your money and use antifreeze.

I use Engine Ice for my bikes and it works great. Don't do any track days, so no issues.

Where are ya from, these will not keep it from freezin if that is an issue during winter!

Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F.

Gonna have to get real cold to be a problem

Engine Ice kills pets... MoCool doesn't.

Because of Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant's non-toxic phosphate-free formula, it's even safer for people and pets too!

Both of these are straight from the Engine Ice website.:beerchug:

Where are ya from, these will not keep it from freezin if that is an issue during winter!

Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F.

I just did my flush and changed to water wetter. I live in So. Cal so I don't have to worry about freezing :laugh: The label says it'll keep temps cooler than 50/50 antifreeze & water plus I'm planning on doing a track day this summer. 3 capfuls of ww per quart of water.

How many cups/pints/quarts... does it take to fill the busa radiator?

Back