Wash solutions and polish/wax

avoid using dish dtergents that have grease cutting formulas
Horse sheeot...
wink.gif
yeah you're probably right, that is what a chemist at DuPont (which is about .25 miles from me) said.  I mean really what does he know?  We chat alot at the local machine shop.  I go in there for ideas as most of the guys work for Rahal Racing, DuPont and a couple of speed shops they're always playin around with new concepts but I don't think they'd be seen using dish liquid.
this guy burned ya' BT...looks like we got us a smartazz that runs with chemists, bro...  
AAAssjani.gif

jump9.gif
Easy turbo, not tryin to BURN anyone.  Just simply identifying that it's not my humble opinion but that my info comes from what I would call a credible source.  personally I would never spend thousands of $'s learning about paint, I'd just ask somebody.  I think that Zaino product looks awesome though. PEACE be to you bro.
Relax, dude...No need to explain yourself. I'm just playin' devils advocate there. Got a little heated in your response and explanation. I don't know sh!t about paint and waxes. That's why I asked what everybody else uses. A jibe for a jibe, that's all.
beerchug.gif

Start with a good wash with dawn dish soap. This will remove all old waxes and cleaners. If the finish is still good, you can skip the claybar treatment. I went with 4 coats of Z-5 because of swirl marks from other waxes, then switched to the Z-2pro. 3 coats of that and its shiny. Use Z-6 enhancer between each coat to remove any residue you might have missed. It takes a while when the temps are low, but its well worth it.  I bought the ZKIT-1 and there is enough for a few vehicles.
dudewizr here ya go

Back