War Memorial

Nice pics ... thanks for sharing! [/Quote]
Nice pics! [/Quote]
Nice pics! ....almost felt like I was there. ....soon enough. [/Quote]
Nice pics I was there in 2004 [/Quote]

No problem guys.

I'm no engine experts and I dont have a lot of money or extra parts so I try to contribute where I can.

Great photos, heavy!

But how do you ride fast... really fast... with a tank bag? Does it stop you from tuckin' in?

great pics, thanks for sharing
smile.gif

Great pics.... I must start taking more pics. I pass some of the nicest monuments going and coming from work. Last night I rode by the WWII Memorial (DC) to get home. It was beautiful....

(basscrazy @ Sep. 22 2006,09:11) Great pics....  I must start taking more pics.  I pass some of the nicest monuments going and coming from work.  Last night I rode by the WWII Memorial (DC) to get home.  It was beautiful....
I'm telling you my best pics are my long(er) than usual trips to the store or work.

I'd love to see where other org members live and ride.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 22 2006,00:01) Great photos, heavy!

But how do you ride fast... really fast... with a tank bag? Does it stop you from tuckin' in?
So first off, I do not ride "real" fast on public roads.

Long story short I'm tired of losing friends to stupidy and I will not be one of them.

Secondly, I am 6'4 290+ and I do not "tuck" due to my.. um.. mass.
laugh.gif

But I will admit that if you were a jockey and you could get behind the screen then the bag would get in the way.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 18 2006,13:04)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,12:12)
(heavybusa @ Sep. 18 2006,11:28) Check it out, Link

Very cool on the bike!!! A must see.
I had no idea that was there...looks pretty cool...

On a somewhat related note, one of my ancestors was on a Civil War submarine that sank during the war...wonder if his name is anywhere in recognition of serving...

I need to dig up that info...
Let me know, I'll grab a pic for you.
He was on board the USS Tulip; name was Johnathan Aaron Jackson...it blew up off the coast when there was a boiler fire I think...

If I've got my head on straight today, he was my great-great grandfather...

Michelle,
I am descendant of a Jackson on the USS Tulip
I live on Chesapeake Bay
We need contact

Back