Want to get a hayabusa

Thanks to everyone, I've always looked at posts on this website, and I just have BUSA fever might have to keep both bikes:laugh:

you'll love it.. like said above.. its the only bike i can ride long distances on. had a 600rr and did 440miles once, felt like i was going to die. this past friday i rode just about 800miles on the busa. when i got home, i was fine and rode again the next day. best decision i have ever made going with the busa over the gsxr1000

:welcome: aboard. I went from riding an 85 Kawi GPZ 750 12 years ago and sold it in 96 and didnt ride until 08 when I got the Busa. I luv it and would nt trade it for any other bike.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome:

I came from many years of UJM's (Universal Japanese Motorcycles) of the 70's and 80's. Still have my last, the GS550ES.

Just be sure to respecte the throttle on the Hayabusa. On my UJM's, a full twist in the powerband would give a satisfying rush of speed and power and make you feel like you were riding throughbred in it's prime. On the Hayabusa, a full twist can rip you off the bike via inertia or, if you manage to hang on, via wind resistance if you don't tuck in quick enough. Oh, and you'll go so fast that you may cross a state line by accident. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I'll never use the full potential of this bike on the street. However, all that performance head room makes it a breeze to ride with street manners since you NEVER have to push the bike...unless you want to. :laugh:

Back