Very sad news - Malcolm's journey of a lifetime ends

Sad indeed but would have to agree, he died doing something of worth and that he enjoyed much better than the alternatives of a slow wasting death. I applaud his will and spirit of adventure and my thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends

RIP Malcolm, i regret that he is no longer with us and that he wasn't allowed to finish this latest adventure...i really enjoyed the thread about his trip, what an inspiration to live life to the absolute fullest every day!! :beerchug:

Very sorry to hear this. I enjoyed reading about his adventures! Thank you Malcolm for inspiring so many people and sharing your journey with us. Sending prayers to his family and friends. RIP!

No sadness here at all! Malcolm went out doing what he wanted at 70 yrs of age. I'm sure he wouldn't want it any other way. He went out with his head held high and riding his Honda Rebel. One quick hit and its all over. Everyone should be so lucky.

Malcolm, you rode well and to the end. RIP
A man dies while doing something he loves, rather than wasting away in a nursing home!

Back