Vehicle Comparison

I updated the comparison.xls file to include price and dollars per 1 hp (per Orion's idea).  Also, I added the new Neon SRT (for BiggerDanno), the Ferrari Enzo, and the Dodge Viper.

Lemme know what you think or if you have any updates or ideas.

Thanks, Vaughn.

Dang, just cleared the cache but the darn pc must've still got it somewhere ...

I'll get it somehow. Btw: The Zonda would be another nice comparison. And some more down-to-earth cars. Mazda Miata anyone?

Dang, just cleared the cache but the darn pc must've still got it somewhere ...

I'll get it somehow. Btw: The Zonda would be another nice comparison. And some more down-to-earth cars. Mazda Miata anyone?
I will check on the Zonda and some "normal" cars too. Right now, I am busy adding pictures of each vehicle.

BTW - Perhaps you still have a copy in your "Temporary Internet Files" directory.

Finally got it to work (just turned of pc and rebooted
idea.gif
)

Normal here in belgium would be the VW Golf 2 liter TURBO-diesel ... the TURBO being for the extra POWER ... (/sarcasm)

Could be they have quarter mile times for it, but I'd be surprised if anyone was retarded enough to do that in public ... 0-60 is probably somewhere in the 10+ region ...

What would you guys consider a "normal" car in the States, something you see every day ...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
If you were to rank each column 1-10 worst to best and add them up, which is best over all with everything?

I think the F1 beat the Vector [my personal favorite car] in top speed for production vehicle, didn't it?

Great chart BTW!!!