Any riders in Japan, i need some info.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe some of you guys over in the far east can help me out about some info on the Nissan Skyline R34. Is the car somewhat common in Japan? What's the going rate for them over there? Is the car a high priced exotic like a Ferrari or a high priced sports car like the Dodge Viper?

I'm trying to gather info on the Skyline to one day have one in the Blue pearl with graphite wheels. I can find pics and basic info, but trying to find the real world price is hard.
It WILL be mine....(Evil laughter ensues)

Maybe i'll just have to settle for my modded version on GT3.

The R34 is quite a ride. If you're looking for a awesome ride, I would suggest the R33.

The R33 is one of the most sought-after rides for enthusiasts. I was really into skylines at one point...I'll probably see if I can get my hands on one later on in life, but for now, it's the busa.

The R34 platform was supposed to succeed the R33, but some of the drivers said that the R34 didn't quite do the job the R33 did. I would pick up either one, though. 4-wheel drive with the capability to mod it out to over 1000 hp....I thinking awesome!!!

From what i heard last there was a company importing used Skylines into the US, the price tag was a easy $100,000 USD

CB

rock.gif
? Dude....that's a porsche!

Back