Throwing up a flag to san diego riders

TheWheelman

Registered
As the title reads, i need some help renting a vehicle in san diego, my big sister is graduating from UCSD, I am going out there for the weekend of her graduation, and since it is going to be my only vacation for a long time, i really want to do it right, i would like to rent either a viper or a ferrari 360 spyder, preferably a viper, ive tried searching online and im just not finding much useful info, if any of you SD busa guys know the place, or have the hook up, your info would be greatly apprieciated!

thanks in advance

-WHEELMAN

Don't know if you can get one in San Diego, but LA will have them for sure
wink.gif

Don't know if you can get one in San Diego, but LA will have them for sure
wink.gif
flyin in to san diego, guess i could take the commuter to fullerton catch a cab to a place in LA, ill check it out, good thinkin

-WHEELMAN
If ya do have to get one in LA, make sure to check how much they are going
to charge you for "mileage". On those kind of cars it can get expensive if you put a lot of miles on them
wink.gif

wink.gif

Hell, the Cab ride from SD to LA is going to be a tad $$$ too.

Hey have a place that rents right down on Laurel and kethner, which is right at the east end of the runway.

my suggestion: fly to LA, rent and drive to San Diego (can actually save on plane fare by flying to LA vs. San Diego). Much easier too when its time for you to leave (drive to LA and board your plane).

Back