Vegas Baby!

I LOVE THE 2007 COLORS!!! I was hoping Suzuki would come out with an all blue Busa this year. The red one is my favorite color red also. I've already told GMbusa I may not be able to decide between them. They all look incredible.
bowdown.gif
I may have to get one of each.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(NVeeus04 @ Sep. 26 2006,07:23) That blue looks much better in pictures than on the website.  First, I paint my bike white in 05.  '06 Limited comes out white, then I'm was going to paint my bike blue and this one comes out.  Now what, Pink?
Pink......hmmm.....then you would have a Barbie bike.

Well at least then you could have a bike for VABUSA to lust after. lol!!!!!!
zzwhip.gif

is it just me...or are all the frames black this year?
wow.gif

perhaps the 07s are going to be a LE production year....hmmmmmm

That is what a Suzuki Exec said. That '07 will be an LE year for the Busa. Being that is the year before the change!
firedevil.gif

(tedbiele @ Sep. 26 2006,16:58) That is what a Suzuki Exec said. That '07 will be an LE year for the Busa. Being that is the year before the change!
firedevil.gif
Did you get any insight on what the 08 changes will be?

I'd guess a 1400 with some modifications to make it lighter... and with better brakes. And some minor style changes.

(Professor @ Sep. 25 2006,23:30)
(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 26 2006,09:04) Hi Ted thanks for your pictures and your wisdom. Ted who is Mel Harris? And was there anything said about the 2008 Hayabusa's.
I believe Mel Harris is the Vice President of American Suzuki
+1

I always see him at the Fontana AMA races every April, hangin out with the Yoshimura/Suzuki guys. If it came out of Mel's mouth, consider it TRUTH.

(tedbiele @ Sep. 25 2006,14:44) The reason they went to solid colors is that the 2007 bikes will all go down as LE models. Its the last of the Original is what a Suzuki Exec told me.
bowdown.gif

Awesome way to release the final installment of the most legendary machine.

(Yort @ Sep. 25 2006,18:07) Did I see that right they put dual exhaust on the 1k?
To meet EU Emission standards. That's why the Busa started off with dual pipes. Get the most amount of power with less pollution.

The Gixx did gain 14 lbs from dual exhaust but that can be changed with a Full aftermarket exhaust.

Back