Motocafe Las Vegas Bike Night.....

Cool pics, Spudley! I didn't realize that you had these pics up. Wednesdays at Moto Cafe are a good time and quite a turn out. I'd definitely give a :thumbsup:! Get on out there!

...and make sure to say 'hi' to Spudley! :cheerleader:

Excellent Bruddah....look for the Spudley Busa, or ask around....I'll be there... :super: Maybe John too ????......

Thank you Doug, VERY MUCH, for your help !!! :super: Can you open up the edit for me on the first thread so I can substitute ????...

Last edited:
This is the proud owner of the airforce bike and i'm a new member i would like to say hello to everyone and thankyou for the kind words.

Sweet ride, brother. Now, you should probably get through the 'new members' forum and introduce yourself proper...add more pix, and get the :welcome: -spanking that's appropriate in situations such as these!

Welcome to the madness...

And yet more pics from the bike night... HTTMFY!

IMG_2448 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2323 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2369 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2402 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2407 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2409 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2411 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2413 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2344 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_2451 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Well Brother....if I can make the run to Frisco's...you can sure as HECK make the run to Vegas "FORSHEEZIE"......4 hours straight...with two fuel stops and a couple smokes, of course.... :oldcool: I'll tell ya what, you come out Wednesday, and I'll return the favor Thursday... :super:

Back