bikes070.jpg

bikes071.jpg

bikes072.jpg

New !K:
bikes063.jpg

bikes064.jpg

More to follow guys!

Thanks for the pics!

I'm so glad and think I hit the jackpot with my 06 blk/gry! I like it the best of all the Busa colors... not too much gray and just enough black... and in the sunlight the gray highlights look amazing and sparkle.

I will be waiting for 08 for sure.... if that's when the next generation Hayabusa actually arrives.

Solid colors for 07 Busas show little in the way of creativity... but that gixxer 1k in all black looks HOT!!!

The gixxers definitely get an A in the hotness department!

Suzuki definitely needs to give the Busa some more style points for 08... because going for simple solids for 07 doesn't quite cut it. But it made me so happy I got an 06!

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,20:34) Thanks for the pics!

I'm so glad and think I hit the jackpot with my 06 blk/gry! I like it the best of all the Busa colors... not too much gray and just enough black... and in the sunlight the gray highlights look amazing and sparkle.

I will be waiting for 08 for sure.... if that's when the next generation Hayabusa actually arrives.

Solid colors for 07 Busas show little in the way of creativity... but that gixxer 1k in all black looks HOT!!!
+1000

'06 black and phantom grey
bowdown.gif
the fastest color
super.gif

Wait... i got more..... You guys should be proud to be Suzuki guys:

Custom Busa:
bikes073.jpg

Custom M109R's:
bikes075.jpg

bikes076.jpg

bikes077.jpg

bikes085.jpg

bikes088.jpg

New M109R Model from Suzuki (w/ Dan Gurney stripes):

bikes080.jpg

bikes081.jpg

All-New C109:

bikes074.jpg

Custom C50:

bikes079.jpg

Custom M50:

bikes078.jpg

Rizla 1K:

bikes082.jpg

600 Loaded w/ Suzuki Accesories:

bikes083.jpg

The reason they went to solid colors is that the 2007 bikes will all go down as LE models. Its the last of the Original is what a Suzuki Exec told me.

Guys - sorry I was late with the photos.... I left my camera cable for my laptop at home like a dumbass!

(tedbiele @ Sep. 25 2006,20:28)
bikes070.jpg

bikes071.jpg

bikes072.jpg

New !K:
bikes063.jpg

bikes064.jpg

More to follow guys!
the red and blue models look really good to me. if they are planning on releasing the updated busa in june then these 07's will probably be released in very limited numbers i would think.

(tedbiele @ Sep. 25 2006,08:07) Yes guys. AaronG posted pics. I will have more today. As we already knew - just BNG for '07.
Mel Harris promises to everyone that the new '08 in June will be the fastest bike in the world without doubt for all us Busa guys. He guaranteed it!
The B-King will arrive in June too.
Sorry for the lag guys - but the meetings dragged on forever last night and we went out afterwards as opposed to getting pics...... so - its okay to shoot the messenger! LOL!  
guns.gif
Hi Ted thanks for your pictures and your wisdom. Ted who is Mel Harris? And was there anything said about the 2008 Hayabusa's.

(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 26 2006,09:04) Hi Ted thanks for your pictures and your wisdom. Ted who is Mel Harris? And was there anything said about the 2008 Hayabusa's.
I believe Mel Harris is the Vice President of American Suzuki

(Professor @ Sep. 26 2006,07:30)
(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 26 2006,09:04) Hi Ted thanks for your pictures and your wisdom. Ted who is Mel Harris? And was there anything said about the 2008 Hayabusa's.
I believe Mel Harris is the Vice President of American Suzuki
Thanks, I guess I will be waiting til June 07 to see the new and improved Hayabusa.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,20:34) Thanks for the pics!

Same here. I agree. My '06 is a keeper!

what is that giant turd sticking out the back of the B King??
rock.gif

The new pipes are but ugly!!! Reminds me of the potatoe gun on the yamaha warrior!! thank god for aftermarket parts!

That blue looks much better in pictures than on the website. First, I paint my bike white in 05. '06 Limited comes out white, then I'm was going to paint my bike blue and this one comes out. Now what, Pink?

Back