I am in Vegas, Baby!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well guys, I got no bike, but who wants to meet up?

MCM

oh man....

I'm just a good blast through the desert away (mostly back roads too)

If I wasn't working this weekend I'd be there
crazy.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jul. 13 2007,21:06) Well guys, I got no bike, but who wants to meet up?

MCM
How long you here, MCM? Where are you staying? I've got a bunch of craziness going on this weekend, actually until about Tuesday or Wednesday, but I might be able to hook up with ya.
AAAssjani.gif
I'll throw your info to a couple other Hayabusa.org guys in town! Everyone's been a bit busy, but I'll try to see what's happening with them! PM me if too much info to reply to on the post!

And by the by, the 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'; yeah, well, just be a little careful.
all_coholic.gif
We got ya covered, but check for video cams and 'I Love YouTube' T-shirts.
pissed.gif
I've been on 'Girls Gone Wild' twice myself.
smileyexhibit.gif
Anyone know where a man can get a breast reduction?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

(GoFaster @ Jul. 13 2007,22:30)
(BA BUSA @ Jul. 13 2007,22:09) Shawn

I forgot to warn you about  John  
firedevil.gif
Hey Now!
Sorry about the photo, guys! Damn, I knew that I could look bad, but damn! I think that I just peed myself.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

What happens in Vegas, sometimes grows more spirochetes and continues to replicate in other hosts...
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif

Guys,Shawn is a real good guy,a shining example of what the board IMO is all about,if youre in the area,meet up with him,they dont make em too often as good as he is.NJ.
bowdown.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 14 2007,10:21) Guys,Shawn is a real good guy,a shining example of what the board IMO is all about,if youre in the area,meet up with him,they dont make em too often as good as he is.NJ.
bowdown.gif
We ALL know Shawn is a BAD BOY
ices_rofl.gif

Thanks all... just got done having breakfast with ToyKraz - awesome guy.... hopefully will meet up with him and the family later in the week. I am sort of playing things by ear, but I have the family with me... and no Bessie
sad.gif

But it is all good!

Shawn, where ya staying ?. Just got it through the grapevine that you're here somewhere.........I'm off tonight (got a date), but tomorrow night I'm open to a certain degree......if all else fails, I'll get the toothless one to pick you up and bring you up to where I work Tues / Weds / Thurs / and Fri of this week......drinky-poo's on me !!!!
super.gif

Adam / Spudley 702-521-0214

Back