Motocafe Las Vegas Bike Night.....

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Just a little some-some of last night's Wednesday night gig here in Las Vegas.....of course Aaron (PADEROLIS) was making his usual rounds with my gal Elena...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then there was this suspicious character Mackie (Magiicman), who is now the proud owner of the Air Force Busa of magazine fame....funny thing is, I shot a pic and met the previous owner out at Frisco's about a month ago......something he said about selling it to a guy in Las Vegas....well heeeere....he is !!! :super:

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

Then, of course we had a plethora of other Hayabusa's.....

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

Then, of course, I had a few pics on the ol' cam of Frisco's last Thursday night........with a gratuitous pic of Spudley "touring" Busa !!! :oldcool: Check out the Eagle Busa...very nice...and a couple others mixed in !!!! :super: ....and this little guy was just a mini-Busa-pilot in the waiting !!!:laugh:

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhh....WAIT THERE'S MOOOOORE...... :super: ...from week before last's Motocafe Las Vegas bike night !!!!

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

Then there were the "usual" suspect mulling around...Aaron (Paderolis), John(Gofaster), and "Moi".......

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

Can you tell I'm a bit partial to the GSX1300R ????........:thumbsup:

Spud!!! What a fantastic collection of pix & bikes.

I'm gonna come out to one of your bike nights soon...before Summer is over!!!

Ours draw a serious vacuum (read: they suck), compared to that!

Well done, brother!

This is the proud owner of the airforce bike and i'm a new member i would like to say hello to everyone and thankyou for the kind words.

Back