Vabusa and revlis

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
After becoming a donating member--which I should have done much sooner--I was having trouble uploading my larger avatar. Revlis gave it a great try, but my own stupidity blocked his noble efforts. So at his suggestion, I contacted VaBusa ... and ... like the awesome trooper she is, had it fixed in no time! Thanks a million!

and I'm what? chopped liver?  
Chicken fried steak suits you better!
smile.gif

Rub--I feel like I'm always buggin ya with stupid stuff ... so I thought I spread the misery around a bit
biggrin.gif

I haven't been able to figure out how to enlarge mine either yet....Avatar that is!
biggrin.gif

Not a problem...see, Rub and Rev don't really know how some things around here work (shhh, they just think they do)...
ices_rofl.gif

I'm just here to help, and post uselessly..
cool.gif

billbell, I'll help you out on Monday...PM me a password for your upload acct and I'll set you up...
cool.gif

cool.gif

Not a problem...see, Rub and Rev don't really know how some things around here work (shhh, they just think they do)...
ices_rofl.gif

I'm just here to help, and post uselessly..
cool.gif

billbell, I'll help you out on Monday...PM me a password for your upload acct and I'll set you up...
cool.gif
Pretty Much what I was thinking... I mean All I did was type some mumbled instructions that made sense in my head. Hell Va had to step in and fix it in the end...

cool.gif

Back