rock.gif

Just for you Rev.

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif
Thanks for the Comic Raider, That is sorta how I felt...

It is sort of an Ironic thing as well... Just like The Whoracle... I mean Oracle pointed out...
smile.gif

I ride a Busa Fairly regularly, usually ride it like it should be ridden... Not one ticket...Not one Little Problem... (Knock on wood) but no I get pulled over with the wife in the car, going the speed limit, for a two week old tag... That's funny...

Seriously though it really is my wifes fault, it's her car pretty much, and I remember getting the notice in the mail to get my new tags for $37 about two months ago. I gave her the information and asked her take care of it, I even remember telling her "Don't Forget." She handles all the bills and finances and has done so for the last 9 years...So I really was just fuggin baffled when I got pulled over. I was running through my head all the screwed up things it could be... (Short List Really) And when he said "Your Tag is expired" I was dumbfounded... till I looked at the wife... Yeah it's a good thing she is gone for a week...
smile.gif

Bah I am over it now, I went to the DMV yesterday, got helped by a Hottie, and was in and out in 10 minutes. (I do like the Tax Collecters Office around here, I am allways in and out in a hurry).

Rev...

smile.gif

smile.gif

Went down and took care of my expired tags today.. lets see.

DMV Penalty fore the expried tag = $120.00
Ticket for expired tag = $40.00

$160.00 for expired tags becuase the DMV never sent me the renewal notice in the mail and I spaced out visually checking the tags on the vehicle.

Ok, I have to put my .02 in here. Cops doing sterioids, if this is the case random drug testing will catch them. If the speed limit is 55 and you are doing 60, guess what, you broke the law and a cop has every right to pull you over. Just be thankful if he/she doesnt. And tinted windows, why do you need such dark windows? I live in Florida also, they make tint that has a high uv protectent that is not pitch black. Lets be honest, people buy really dark tint so they cant be seen. If a LEO cant see you, then you can pretty much get away with anything, smoke weed in the car, drive without a seat belt, have a infant in the front seat crawling around (seen this one to often). So if its to dark, your breaking the law. Remember the "Piddly sh*t" can lead to serious sh*t. Like I said before, dont break the law and you need not worry. Its as simple as that.
Ahhhhhh....random testing won't do poop, and sorry to shock you-yes they do them, among other illegal she-aht. If I'm doing 60 in a 55, yes I am breaking the law....I occasionally cross the street without using a crosswalk, too, I'm f-ing crazy like that! Also who said my tint was pitch black? O. K. it was.You got me there. Actually at the time I was smoking weed with no seatbelt with an infant on my lap!!!!

Here in FL they seem to use tickets/court as a way of actually getting youto resolve the issue. Show up in court, prove you have "fixed" the problem and they "let" you off. No promises but its worked for me. And while I was waiting my turn saw it work for most of those in front of me.
Yeah Raider, but people actually LIKE you! Now Rev on the other hand...
rock.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Just wanted to get at least a laugh out of the ol' Revster.

i got a similar ticket last year and when i renewed the tag teh dropped the fine to like 10 bucks. i cant remember but ill ask my gather in law tomorrow but im sure thats what happened to me. i feel you on the cop issue though. when i wrecked i was in the ambulance bleeding all over the place and all morphined up and the highway patrol officer was in the ambulance yelling at me for not knowing how to ride and blablabla.... the medic had to kick him out of the bus. then he wrote me 5 tickets, i went to court and they all got thrown out! i was speeding among other things but i was paying a big price and he was an ass.
onetimedownbusa, im with on that fact that the LEO was being an ass, but think about it. Think about how many "kids" he has had to witness fuggin them selves up for being idiots on there bikes. Eventually it takes it toll on you. Every other night your picking up a kid off the street that wrecked, covered in blood, skin hanging off, brains on the street, body parts missing, shall I continue? Eventually you want to strangle someone, espcially if your reckless riding injured others or caused a family of 6 to wreck when they tried to avoid your downed motorcycle on the road. Killing three of there kids after the minivan flipped. Then how would you feel? To often the rider is all about me me me, I was hurt, I was in pain, I was paying for my stupidity. Bullsh*t, you aint payed until you tell the family of the child that you killed that there son is no longer going to be there. You aint payed until you have to tell the parents or your girlfriend or wife that there daughter is not coming home because you were acting like an ass with her on the back. So, did you really pay? No, you got just deserve for being a fool on a motorcycle. Im sure the cop saw that and couldnt take it anymore. LEOs are not super human, we can only take so much of the same BullSh*t.
I've yet to see a LEO pick up anyone off the street that wrecked, they are called EMT's. How many families in a minivan have you pesonally witnessed rocketing off the highway in a fiery ball of death due to someone dumping his bike??? I used to respond to accidents all the time and when a biker goes down all he hurts is himself or a passenger. You're telling onetimedownbusa that he DESERVED getting seriously tore up for speeding around a little like we all have?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? It's called an ACCIDENT. Everyone here was wishing him a speedy recovery and you're saying he deserved it....nice.

rock.gif

i got a similar ticket last year and when i renewed the tag teh dropped the fine to like 10 bucks.  i cant remember but ill ask my gather in law tomorrow but im sure thats what happened to me.  i feel you on the cop issue though.  when i wrecked i was in the ambulance bleeding all over the place and all morphined up and the highway patrol officer was in the ambulance yelling at me for not knowing how to ride and blablabla....  the medic had to kick him out of the bus.  then he wrote me 5 tickets, i went to court and they all got thrown out!  i was speeding among other things but i was paying a big price and he was an ass.
onetimedownbusa, im with on that fact that the LEO was being an ass, but think about it. Think about how many "kids" he has had to witness fuggin them selves up for being idiots on there bikes. Eventually it takes it toll on you. Every other night your picking up a kid off the street that wrecked, covered in blood, skin hanging off, brains on the street, body parts missing, shall I continue? Eventually you want to strangle someone, espcially if your reckless riding injured others or caused a family of 6 to wreck when they tried to avoid your downed motorcycle on the road. Killing three of there kids after the minivan flipped. Then how would you feel? To often the rider is all about me me me, I was hurt, I was in pain, I was paying for my stupidity. Bullsh*t, you aint payed until you tell the family of the child that you killed that there son is no longer going to be there. You aint payed until you have to tell the parents or your girlfriend or wife that there daughter is not coming home because you were acting like an ass with her on the back. So, did you really pay? No, you got just deserve for being a fool on a motorcycle. Im sure the cop saw that and couldnt take it anymore. LEOs are not super human, we can only take so much of the same BullSh*t.
I've yet to see a LEO pick up anyone off the street that wrecked, they are called EMT's. How many families in a minivan have you pesonally witnessed  rocketing off the highway in a fiery ball of death due to someone dumping his bike??? I used to respond to accidents all the time and when a biker goes down all he hurts is himself or a passenger. You're telling onetimedownbusa that he DESERVED getting seriously tore up for speeding around a little like we all have?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? It's called an ACCIDENT. Everyone here was wishing him a speedy recovery and you're saying he deserved it....nice.
First off diesel, I never said anything about picking someone off the street. I have held the head of a downed motorcyclist as he cried out for his mama then passed away. But never Picked them up off the street. And yes, I have been to a scene where a minivan has flipped after a motorcyclist speeding inbetween cars side swiped it and the driver flipped out and cut the wheel. Killing his two kids and wife. Yes I have knocked on someones door to tell them there son was not coming home. And yes I have been to scenes where the rider and passenger have been hurt. Its a reality. Who the hell said anything about rocketing off the highway in a fier ball of death? You have strange ways of quoting someone. Oh, btw accidents can be avoided when it comes to a motorcyclist acting stupid. You act stupid, you get what you deserve. If I go down from doing a wheelie, I expect no one to feel bad for me, I expect no one to say, ohhh poor coach. I deserved it for being stupid. Now If I went down because someone hit me, then its a different story. Accidents that evolved from the rider doing something stupid gets a "Sorry to hear it, but you did it to yourself" Hey man, you deserve it. So let me get this right, I should feel bad for someone who shoots him self in the foot because he was twrilling a gun around in the house? Fug no, he deserved it for fuggin around with a gun. You treat the gun with respect the same way you treat the bike and people around you. Do me a favor diesel, never put words in a persons mouth, and dont say it doesnt happen unless you know it for a fact. I have been to many scenes where bikers have hurt others. "Going thru wind shields causing drivers to hit others, hitting cars in turns causing them to swerve off the road, slamming into a bus at 80 mph and the bike hit two people getting on the bus" I want to move to your city where only bikers hurt them selves"

rock.gif

If you read your post, I did quote you. Actually that part was kind of a joke. I believe they call it sarcasm. I figured most of us here could figure that out. I didn't mean riders never cause accidents, I was speaking of 99.9% of the time.Next time I'll keep it "just the facts" sir. Basically my point was that you're saying this guy deserved to get f-ed up for riding too fast. We all here do that-oh, I guess not you...thats ILLEGAL. I say It's a pretty nasty thing to say about an accident. Comparing dumping your bike to waving a gun around the house is pretty funny, though. Thanx for that one.

Cops suck in Virginia. Our system of government and police are outta control, cops need to chill out with the "how many tickets can i write in an hour" way of thinking.
Our law system isn't about safety, it's all about the money. Virginia is a PRIME example of this with the state cops. Don't even get me started with the whole radar detector issue.

If you read your post, I did quote you. Actually that part was kind of a joke. I believe they call it sarcasm. I figured most of us here could figure that out. I didn't mean riders never cause accidents, I was speaking of 99.9% of the time.Next time I'll keep it "just the facts" sir. Basically my point was that you're saying this guy deserved to get f-ed up for riding too fast. We all here do that-oh, I guess not you...thats ILLEGAL. I say It's a pretty nasty thing to say about an accident. Comparing dumping your bike to waving a gun around the house is pretty funny, though. Thanx for that one.
Hey I'm the first to admit I speed and goof off from time to time. And if I go down because of it, guess what, I deserved it for being an ass. My sincerest get well goes out to any rider that goes down, but my level of "ohh I feel so fuggin bad for the guy" goes seriously down when I find out it was because of something stupid he or she did. They would never be in that situation if they kept it cool or rode within there limits and the conditions of the road/environment. So when I say a rider gets what's coming when they act like an ass, I mean it. Do I feel bad for them? Hell yeah, but they aint getting the "ohhh poor baby, so sorry to hear it, is there anything I can do to make your boo boos better" Fug no. My buddy just went down doing a wheelie, do I feel for him, yeah. Will I call him an as*hole for showing off in front of other hooligans? Of course. He called me and told me he did something stupid, he was so embarrassed by it he waited three days to call anyone and tell them what happened. First words out off his mouth were, "Man I did something stupid". Dude went into surgery to have his hand reconstructed and wouldn't call anyone because he screwed up and felt bad. We would have gone to the hospital and stayed with him, but your damn sure we would give him grief about doing what he did. Maybe next time he would learn his lesson. Just like the rider who was doing 80 mph on University drive (busy city street down here) who hit a car that pulled out in front of him. All lanes were open, the car pulled out in the nearest lane to him, the rider was in the same lane, but did not swerve or avoid the car just hit him in the ass end after a 100' rear tire skid, more than enough time to avoid the accident. So do I feel bad for this kid speeding down university, yes. Was he being an ass, yes. Did he get what he deserved by putting other lives in danger on a public street, where maybe someones wife and kids may be walking down the street, or maybe he hit your daughter on her drive home, you answer that. If you cant tell by now, I have lost many friends to stupidity on bikes and one a direct result of from a motorcyclist doing a wheelie, loosing control and landing on my friends, friend of 20 years, back who was riding in front in another group of riders. So am I a litte bitter and take this poop seriously. You can say yes.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087826783 -->

what do you know about what i payed. i almost didnt respond to this but i cant resist.  you dont know me or anything more than i was speeding.  your sad examples of horrible crashes changing cops doesnt excuse the things they do that are dead wrong!  for all he knew i was going 50 in a 45 and i was the only one hurt on a back rode with open fields on the sides.  why would a judge throw him and my tickets out of court? why would this ass come to the hospital to arrest me for not having an endorsement? i didnt crash because i didint have a license.  in fact i crashed because of a bad choice and it was a bad line not speed that was the culprit.  but thes cops are tired and are changed men.  ok but now even the judges are laughing at them so much that the real criminals are getting off.  watch the news, its terrible.  if they would just do what needs to be done instead of trying to be jonnylaw it would go over better.  i still do see this officer and he knows who i am and i give him the one finger salute everytime and he doesnt dare look twice.  anyway go ahead and say whatever you feel the need ,but alot of cops are to lazy to do what really needs to be done.  keep writing those worthless 60 dollar tickets and getting them thrown out.  in pinellas county over 60% of non moving violations get tossed!  it says there is a big problem with bad cops that are just wasting everyones time.i could go on forever about this one but ied tired of the same old debate.  maybe its different in lauderdale but up here its getting rediculous.

did i forgt to mention that i lost about 30 percent of my range of motion in my arm, my job, my hose, my car, do i need to go on! nobody died and it could have been worse but for me its bad enough.oh yeah my wife was pregnant at the time but i didnyt pay anything right!

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087829413 -->

onetimedownbusa, in your original post you said you were speeding? Now its a bad line? What ever. Most people on busas that say there were speeding means they were way above the posted speed limit, no 5 mph over, most cops wont give you a ticket for anything under 5 mph over the posted speed limit. Please tell the popo what needs to be done. Stay off the streets? Dont give tickets? Sit at the stores and wait for robbers, hunt down all drug dealers, do what ever but stay away from us drivers and riders. God knows we are all innocent. I feel for you man, I really do. It sucks what happened to you. But like I said in your original post you stated it was speeding not a bad line. Most of the time cases get thrown out is because cops do not show up in court and/or a good ticket attorney. When I was younger I used to have speeding tickets thrown out by hiring the $50 ticket doctor. Its just that easy. Sorry to hear about your bad situation, it seems your good enough to ride again, maybe even a little wiser.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087831733 -->

Gentlemen... Don't let this blow up, be cool, take a breath, then type... (Yeah I know...This advice Coming From Me....
laugh.gif
)

GMBusa pretty much summed up my POV on this... Accept for the Cops sucking part. It's not allways the LEO, it's the instructions the LEO has been given, it's the system of Random taxation, this is the problem... This is what is plain stupid... Make all the LEO's act like freaking babysitters/ Mobile bill collectors... It's just harrassment and revenue generation....

Here in FL they seem to use tickets/court as a way of actually getting youto resolve the issue. Show up in court, prove you have "fixed" the problem and they "let" you off. No promises but its worked for me.  And while I was waiting my turn saw it work for most of those in front of me.
Yeah Raider, but people actually LIKE you!  Now Rev on the other hand...  
rock.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif
He he he.... Yeah Yeah... I'll tell you I wasn't feeling the love that's for sure... Now if it had been a female Officer... I coulda Turned on my Natural "Revaliciousness" and I would have been good to GO!!!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah Raider, but people actually LIKE you!  Now Rev on the other hand...  
rock.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif
Some one actually LIKES me???
When did this happen???

BA you shouldn't start wild rumors like that!

tounge.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "972"|1087841096 -->

tounge.gif

wink.gif

im not sayin cops shouldnt do there job and all i said was i was speeding in my first post. i crashed because of a bad line. anyway i know cops have to do what they are told and they have there way of catching cages and bikes alike. my situation was just crappy because of 2 things, first the cop got there 30 mins after the crash and me and my bike had been moved so for him to figure anything is near impossibl so everything is an assumption.2nd, he didnt have to show up in court but for some reason did. that is probably the reason the judge got pissed. anyway i didnt think id get jumped for a comparative post so i didnt tell the whole story. am i wiser? oh yeah!practicing alot more?yeah. better for it? ask raider and the boys. peace fellas:D

Hrmmm...is TheWraith really RSD on crank?! Who is this guy and why is he picking everyone apart on here?

Hell, RSD would just tell us to shut the fug up...damn, I miss RSD...this guy would be great for him to talk to...ummm, Rev...ahhh, I'll send you a PM...
rock.gif

Back