Donating members having probs with upload center?

Hey as an update -
Assitance with the upload center includes free account counceling services on information such as:
Lost/forgotten passwords
Lost/forgotten user names
Account maintenance, etc.

Let me know folks - I've already gotten two members taken care of today - only 17,169 to go 'till I get my microwave and steak knives!
laugh.gif

ya know..I asked for my password and wanted to use my orginal screen name but never got a reply.

Any way to use my orginal user name in place of my current one?

hogger...

ya know..I asked for my password and wanted to use my orginal screen name but never got a reply.

hogger...
When you say your original user name, you mean here on the boards? If so, that is one we will have to bump to VaBusa -

hogger...
When you say your original user name, you mean here on the boards?  If so, that is one we will have to bump to VaBusa -
yes..looking for orginal user name of hoghead. I emailed admin and never got a responce.

Many years ago. Still had the Goldwing but always wanted/loved the busa.

hogger...

hogger...
When you say your original user name, you mean here on the boards?  If so, that is one we will have to bump to VaBusa -
yes..looking for orginal user name of hoghead. I emailed admin and never got a responce.

Many years ago. Still had the Goldwing but always wanted/loved the busa.

hogger...
I will pass that up. I'll get right back to you!

MC. Can you help me out with the upload center. Whenever I try to us it, it cant find my email in the system??
Have I not set up??

Back