VaBarbie's busa... Another pic...

Man Bullet, your in for it.  I would never take the chance of putting a picture of Va like that on the site.  Good luck.
I know... Hide me!
eek2.gif

I hope your AFLAC is all paid up and your co-pay for ER visits is fairly reasonable.... Oh BT what have you gone and got yourself into now?

jump9.gif
Yeah, it comes out of my check, so I'm good on the AFLAC.
biggrin.gif
As for what I've got myself into... Hmmm... I'm gonna pay for this one I'm sure.
biggrin.gif

Sad thing is that I have emergency vehicle operation training from tomorrow morning until prolly midnight or so and won't get to see her reply until then... Hey, maybe that's a good thing. I get to live one more day before I find out she's gonna kill me for this.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Just make sure she don't have an iron skillet in her hands after reading this one!

All I can say is watch your front and back, grow eyes in the back of your head cause she is gonna get you for that one!

Has anyone noticed the resemblance to Mimi from the Drew Carey show?
wow.gif

of course...Michelle is a LOT thinner than Mimi.
wink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROLLING, BT!! I actually laughed out loud at work here. Thanks! Of course, I only did that to help softwen the blow from your other pic. I'm here for ya, man. Nice job with the earring shadow also!
smile.gif

You know...the strangest things go on when I'm not around here...kind of makes me wonder if you guys have some secret society I don't know about, and this time some of your obsessions with me just leaked out on to the board...
laugh.gif

It's sad guys...just sad...don't you have wives/girlfriends/pets to bug?  Huh?

Ahh, I think it's all funny...kind of amusing to see me with Iowa eyes...I never was a fan of blue "Mimi" eyeshadow...come to think of it, I don't even think I own lipstick, so this is my way of playing (clown) dress up without spending the money...

BT...I do have your address, so be on the lookout for about 5 BIG thugs carrying vats of eye shadow and fingernail polish...they're just going to decorate you up a bit...
biggrin.gif
 Good thing we're friends or the thugs would be dolling you all up to play "are you my girlfriend" in the back of a van...
laugh.gif

You know I luv ya BT...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "spelling challenged Monday"|1090847383 -->

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

And for the record, WWJD all dolled up is way funnier than my "pinked" mug!
laugh.gif

Very funny...
smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA  ROLLING, BT!!  I actually laughed out loud at work here.  Thanks!  Of course, I only did that to help softwen the blow from your other pic.  I'm here for ya, man.  Nice job with the earring shadow also!  
smile.gif
Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wondered if anybody would notice that I went so far as to add a shadow for the earring. Good eye!
beerchug.gif

You know...the strangest things go on when I'm not around here...kind of makes me wonder if you guys have some secret society I don't know about, and this time some of your obsessions with me just leaked out on to the board...
laugh.gif

It's sad guys...just sad...don't you have wives/girlfriends/pets to bug?  Huh?

Ahh, I think it's all funny...kind of amusing to see me with Iowa eyes...I never was a fan of blue "Mimi" eyeshadow...come to think of it, I don't even think I own lipstick, so this is my way of playing (clown) dress up without spending the money...

BT...I do have your address, so be on the lookout for about 5 BIG thugs carrying vats of eye shadow and fingernail polish...they're just going to decorate you up a bit...
biggrin.gif
 Good thing we're friends or the thugs would be dolling you all up to play "are you my girlfriend" in the back of a van...
laugh.gif

You know I luv ya BT...
biggrin.gif
Only five? Ok, send them thugs on down to Jawja. Just expect to get 'em back in pieces.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back