What sacrifice did you make to get your busa?

Thanks Howlin,
And thanks for keeping an eye on my beloved U.S. of A!!
aktion033.gif

I wonder if i should take it badly...My wife SUGGESTED i buy my Busa. She told me that i should sell my 93 Katana and buy a bigger bike. (An no the wife is not for sale). Then to top it off she 'found' the money in our accounts for me to buy it with. I know I'm gonna sacrafice soomething down the road but so far i'm ahead.
smile.gif

Did my WestPac on the Tarawa. Stationed in KBay, Hawaii. Those were the days of no worries - lots of beer, women and running.

I was just divorced and I think I was unemployed or very underemployed at the time. Nothing else mattered. I just needed a busa so I got it. I reluctantly told my mother about the purchase and she said "good!" There went about a fourth of my half of the house equity. Well worth it. I still have the bike 13 years later and I love it.

I don't drink (even a beer), don't smoke, even rarely missed a day of work for something silly like a vacation. My wife was shocked that I even noticed something that wasn't work-related, so she was ok with me buying it.
i hope you enjoy it

reminds me of the old proverb

on one's deathbed "if only i spent more time in the office"

200106_a23630.jpg

Back