To all my military members

sportcustoms71

Registered
over the years, deployments, PCS orders.....I've noticed the hundreds of friends that i have made and several i have lost due to the reason we signed that dotted line to fight for our country, but what a great fraternity we have. I went to college before the Marines and was in a frat, but nothing will compare to the bond you make with your Devil Dogs....Doesn't matter what service you're in, you know that person would have your back in a fire fight and take a bullet for you.

I had a junior Marine of mine come up to me this morning and tell me "Sgt, you the meanest mother #### i've ever met and you don't take no sh*t and I can't wait to follow you into Afghan to blow them mother ##### up." haha i lost my whole complex and just brought a huge smile to my face....Make me proud. OORAH Semper Fi

Those who do can't explain, those who don't, can't understand.

Semper Fi Marine

love to all the service men and women here and abroad...
you guys rock!:super:
merry christmas- come home safe..:rudolph:

Not too far behind the Devil Dogs are their Devil Docs :) I have 23 years (HMCM, E-9) in and the best years I've had so far have been with the Marines!

all our buddies overseas and in the states, stay safe, and merry christmas.

:thumbsup: my hubby was in the army for 24 years and he was a tanker so i can understand it all and some of his soilder have told me they would follow him to h#ll and in back :cheerleader: go tanker

Words can never enough but I am very proud of all of you. Because of you guys and gals we have a free country and every true american should feel blessed for that. Although I have never been there I will stand beside and fight with all of you if I could. If a war ever hits our soil you can count on me being their ready to die for my country just like all of you. Thanks again for all and everything ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE. May God bless all and THANKS AGAIN. Merry Christmas

Those who do can't explain, those who don't, can't understand.

Semper Fi Marine

very true

Not too far behind the Devil Dogs are their Devil Docs :) I have 23 years (HMCM, E-9) in and the best years I've had so far have been with the Marines!

the docs......your usually the guy that fixes us up and fights along with us. been to combat with a few of yall and your like the glue that keeps us together and you know what i mean...thank you

merry christmas to all

Back