A GREAT ANSWER TO A DUMB QUESTION

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked: "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied: "Recoil."
(Hard to fault a Marine that eloquent)
Semper Fi!

ShowLetter.jpg

Ok, that is some funny stuff.. I could see that.. wonder if it is true lol

"well mam' after about 5 of them my shoulder gets a little sore"
guns.gif

Im sorry (ok, no im not) this is funny in a sick sort of way, it is from the snopes article on recoil

"Another of our Vietnam War correspondents told us about a similar comment that was also in circulation at that time:

The other, similar comment was a response to the "hippy" question, "How can you shoot women and children?" Answer:

"They don't run as fast - you have to give them a little less lead."

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 29 2007,03:13) Im sorry (ok, no im not) this is funny in a sick sort of way, it is from the snopes article on recoil

"Another of our Vietnam War correspondents told us about a similar comment that was also in circulation at that time:

The other, similar comment was a response to the "hippy" question, "How can you shoot women and children?" Answer:

Same story in Afghanistan & the Russian. A Helo pilot was asked how he can shoot woman and children, "I don't lead them as much:.

(FastBusa @ Mar. 29 2007,09:27)
(thrasherfox @ Mar. 29 2007,03:13) Im sorry (ok, no im not) this is funny in a sick sort of way, it is from the snopes article on recoil

Same story in Afghanistan & the Russian.  A Helo pilot was asked how he can shoot woman and children, "I don't lead them as much:.
Ok, is it really wrong to find that funny in some sick twisted sort of way? do I need help? dont answer that.. never mind
crazy.gif

I guess it depends which side of the sights you are on, weather it's funny or not
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif

(FastBusa @ Mar. 29 2007,10:27)

Same story in Afghanistan & the Russian. A Helo pilot was asked how he can shoot woman and children, "I don't lead them as much:.
It was also in "Full Metal Jacket". One of my favorite movies!!
beerchug.gif

(HillsRider @ Mar. 29 2007,14:48)
(FastBusa @ Mar. 29 2007,10:27)

Same story in Afghanistan & the Russian.  A Helo pilot was asked how he can shoot woman and children, "I don't lead them as much:.
It was also in "Full Metal Jacket". One of my favorite movies!!  
beerchug.gif
Both quotes were in Full Metal Jacket
super.gif

Back