Military members

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters,
Normally I don't push out other websites - but for any military members, there is a site called together we served. It is similar to other social networking sites but geared to the military. I have found people on that site that I served with almost 20 years ago - I am not there nearly as much as other sites :whistle: , but I am able to keep in touch with other Marines that I have served with... anyway, there is a page for each service, thought I would post a link.

MCM

Together We Served

Last edited:
oRg'sters,
Normally I don't push out other websites - but for any military members, there is a site called together we served. It is similar to other social networking sites but geared to the military. I have found people on that site that I served with almost 20 years ago - I am not there nearly as much as other sites :whistle: , but I am able to keep in touch with other Marines that I have served with... anyway, there is a page for each service, thought I would post a link.

MCM

Together We Served

Thank You Sir :usa:

Last edited:
Hazing myself... I edited the post three or four times and re-wrote it... must've suffered from a short term case of Cerebral Diarrhea!

Been a member of the NAVY site for a while now. Glad rumors to block access to TWS from gov't computers did NOT pan out.

Cool site, but I think they should have included Sea Bees. We wore the same uniform, with the exception of belt color. I served with more Marines than regular Navy, and, last time I checked, my Vietnam service metal carries the fleet Marine Corp insignia.

wow its about as complete as MOL lol. I was looking for where to put my PFT score in :rofl:

Back