Nice weather+Hayabusa+sweet roads

Those HMF's look really nice. Nice pics.

I think it smelled there, though. The cows make me think of farm smell. Don't much care for that.

beerchug.gif

i was up in you area back in january, you live in some beautiful country. took a tour of milwaukee, greenbay, appleton.

Thanks folks-Im hoping to get a ride up to Tomahawk, WI in mid-Oct. I have a cabin up there in the middle of nowhere with some great backdrops....if i make it up there with the Bus I'll show ya'll some real breath-taking photos of great Northern woods!
glad everyone likes the pics-been meaning to get out there again but really busy lately.....whole trip with shooting took maybe an hour....but man, what a great, relaxing hour it was!
I think everybody who owns a bike needs to find themselves some roads like this in their area, for those days when nothing else is going right and you feel like the walls are closing in....just a real nice escape from the reality thats waiting on your doorstep

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME. YOU DRIVE A LARGE CAR?

I DRIVA A INTERNATIONAL WITH A DETROIT IN IT USA+ ONTARIO.

NOT A OWNER OPERATER COMPANY TRUCK 4-HIRE COMPANY.
super.gif

Love those kinda rides. Roads look fun and the weather seemed just fine.

Ruben-whatup man, long time no hear? Glad you're still around here-thanks again for weddin present man. Yeah, that rear is pretty shot, but its all good-my Qualifier is still sitn in the garage on my bent rear rim, so all I gotta do is peel it off n stick it on the new rim and I'm good to go. Just takin it easy right now with my hand-me-down tires that came on my replacement rims.

Yeah... haven't been posting much lately. Working 12hr days 7days a week over here and no internet at work anymore. I'll be home this Dec to ride mine and install a few things I've bought. Hopefully it won't be too cold in central Texas to ride.

Also got a Suomy Extreme Dragon from Jester (Josh)..... awesome looking helmet and should go well with the bike. Wife showed it to me while webcamming thru Yahoo. Bada$$ helmet and will post pics when she sends me some. Thanks to Jester at rydersconnection
beerchug.gif

Wish you the best .... Be safe out there ... and that goes for all of you.

I'll ride that road with you someday..

Love the "got milk" picture. Reminds me of my home state Indiana.

Nice pics..

smile.gif

well scott you one of these days we will get together on some nice day and hit some scenery but you have to make sure you bring the memory card oh and the gas can

Nice shots! Better keep riding while you can.... Wisconsin winter is coming up fast!

dude, how do you think I got 12k on this thing in one year? I ride ALL WINTER LONG!
well, I did last year...prolly gonna put it away this time tho-once I sort out some speeding tix and get my lic. back (again
wow.gif
) I am sending plastics off to Smokin Gunz, so then the bike wont see daylight for a few months-not subjecting new panels to the harsh weather up here.

think I'll just go steal Chris' bike down in IL and do some more burnouts in the snow
tounge.gif

Back