Nice weather coming on Saturday!

Uncle Jimmy

Registered
I am amazed to call 46-48 degree weather nice but in Western Massachusetts at the end of December that seems to be it. Today it snowed and it's supposed to melt on tomorrow.

Do you guys think that it would okay to ride on Saturday and enjoy my last ride before shipping my Busa to Germany next week or leave her in the garage and play it safe due to the gravel and salt that has been put down?

I would be very careful. Not saying not to ride, but watch the sand.

What twotone said...if you can get out, do it! Just be careful and have fun!! :thumbsup:

i rode for a few days after that big melt we had. tomorrow is fine and the sand isn't too bad if you stick with the major roads. my driveway is still coated and i want to ride to work in the morning so i plan on spreading a little sand to get me to the bottom. just take those turns like a beginner and everything else is gravy.:beerchug:

Thank you for the advice. I'm going to take a ride down to Cycle Gear in Manchester, CT. It's mostly highways. The last ride and then she goes into a crate bound for Germany.

It was a great ride. I went from Chicopee, MA to Manchester, CT. I stopped at Cycle Gear and picked up a cheap cover, MaxxBoost charger, and a XENA Disc Lock Alarm. On the way back I could tell the the temp was dropping back into the 30's. Now I've burned off enough fuel to the point of the needle being at the bottom of the red line to be empty. I'll just siphon the rest out and wipe her down for shipping.

I was expecting someone from an area where it's warm to post something like this. I was at Ft. Jackson, SC during the month of October and the weather was beautiful while my wife was here in Massachusetts freezing.

That's okay.

I'll whistle as I'm finding out the real top speed of the bike legally on the public highway in Germany and while you whistle at the 65 mph speed limit.

Nice U.J.! I was out myself buzzing around. I live in EASTHAMPTON and work in Springfield. You must be out of westover,no?
Have fun in Germany and you've got to hit the autobahn for me. It's a blast not having to look over your shoulder but watch your 6 for fast & exotic sport cars.:beerchug:

I took a ride on the H-D. As the sun was going down, it started to get a little cold here in Philly, but it wasn't too bad. Glad you got her out.

Back