Upgrade to BSTs

gunmetalbusa

Registered
It would help me plan financially if I had a general idea of what my near perfect condition 05 limited black OEM wheels are worth. Does anyone have a ball park estimate?
Thank you!

Well I might be off...but if you can get OEM chrome rims for $400-600 dollars off craigs or ebay. JFYI

$400 ish, maybe with a good economy. But in today's market, MAYBE $300.

I buy them at $250 a set and have a source I have hooked a couple guys up with here.. $275 with cushdrive and sprocket from same source..

Gen2 rims are getting to be cheaper also... $225 on cheesbay and they are not selling at that price..

Last edited:
mint gen 1 wheels without rotors and sprocket or cush drive are worth about $250 I would say. problem is everyone says theirs are mint on ebay and most on there are bent and scratched etc. so your actual mint wheels are only as good as the people claiming to have mint wheels. BST makes some nice stuff but for street use I would reccomend some lightweight forged aluminum wheels, great upgrade over cast stock wheels. and about half the price.

If someone were willing to pay me $3K for mine I would gladly give them up.

(What? No takers? You bunch of cheap !!$#@$#%^#@!!) :laugh:

I just brand a "NEW" off an '07 for 175 off ebay. Supposedly never rode on, just had the OE tire removed from a bike sittin in showroom that got bought and guys had aftermarkets installed i guess. But it was NEW, the cush drive sockets didn't even have any rub marks.

Back