Busa Insurance

Kipp438

Registered
Hey Everyone, I have watched your web site on and off for the last few months. I'm planning on getting a Busa by spring. Just wondering if insurance will kill that idea. Im 28yo male, perfect driving record. Just wondering what everyone actually pays for insurance for their Busa. Maybe people could post it here with a brief age/ record explaination??? I think it would help me and others know the ball park figure on what to expect to pay for insurance. Thanks everyone!

Alot go with State Farm. I am 34 with a 250 ded for 396 per year. From what I was told, State Farm goes by numberr of cc's, not the kind of bike it is.

Welcome to the board and good luck with your purchase. Where you at in Wisconsin?

Yeah, welcome to the board. I'm 36, single and have my insurance through USAA and have no idea what I pay because it just comes out of my check. Maybe I should go and check!

Welcome to the board. Give State Farm a call and get a quote.
wink.gif

STATE FARM was better without even switching my cars from ALLSTATE. definately call state farm, even maybe gieco...they gave a nice quote for me also...I am 32 & married...

Chad

Back