Carrozzeria Wheels

Bandit

Registered
I have a set of Carrozzeria wheels that I have been running on my 2006 Busa for a few years now and it looks like I may have to sell them. They have had 3 sets of tires on them (about 8,000 miles) and are in great physical condition, but there are a few rub marks in the black powder coat from when the new tires where put on.

Any idea how much the wheels would be worth?

Thanks

Nothing, just ship them to my addy, I'll pick up the shipping cost for you. Don't mention it :whistle:

i would be interested in them as well! do you need any stockers?

Here's the only picture I have where you can see the wheels at this point. I will get detailed pictures posted either Sunday night or some time Monday. I have not had a chance to check and see what the wheels would be worth, so anyone interested I apologize for not getting back to you. If I get the chance tomorrow I'll do a little research to get some idea what they are worth. Thanks again.

IMG00009-20101028-0913.jpg

Again, my apologies for the delay. One of my family members was really sick and I was visiting as much as I could before he passed away last week. I will try to get pictures and a price posted tonight.

Thanks again.

When I bought mine the owner gave me the option of anodizing or powder coating. I chose to have them powder coated black. I actually wanted them done in white but he couldn't match the pearl white of the 06 le Busa, so black it was.

I dislike wheels with too many spokes,its really a pain in the ass to clean one by one.
After that comes the polishing part.

Back