UPDATED 7/30: Video update from Cap

Great vids :thumbsup: Thanks Doug and cast of characters ( Lisa, Lisa ) You guys be safe and keep the video coming.

This has been great... Thanks Omslaw fer posting all these cool videos.....
And now i talked too CC09Busa...gonna meet with Captain again at 8am in Carson for more adventure....WHEW.. we have been very lucky with the weather...NO Triple didgits.

This has been great... Thanks Omslaw fer posting all these cool videos.....
And now i talked too CC09Busa...gonna meet with Captain again at 8am in Carson for more adventure....WHEW.. we have been very lucky with the weather...NO Triple didgits.
No triple digits?? Ohhhh, I get it, you're referring to the temperature! For a moment, I thought you where referring to Speedo readings and was ready to ask you if you're getting alzheimers!! :laugh:

hahahaha .... triple didgits... yea better on the speedo than the temp anyday eh'.
Been having a great great time hanging with the Oklahoma gang. as well as all the other members. Memories [Forever] Mrs cap thanks for letting him go....for awhile... :bowdown:

Last edited:
No kidding! I'm already looking forward to next year. I definitely would like to make it next year ;)

Back