Update on Ava

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
For those that didnt see the first thread here it is

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/98199-prayers-needed-5-year-old.html

Now for those that already read the first thread and know the past updates here it Please put the Family in your prayers!!!! Remind these are Emails from my wifes Aunts so as it reads is the best of my knowledge on how she is doing could be worse maybe better let me refrase that Not worse but Better as long as GOD is on her side she will pull through Faith,Hope and Love will pull this family through these hard times

Hey you guys,
Please read below. Sorry I have not called anybody but I just didn't want to alert everyone until things were accurate. So many things keep changing and I wanted to wait until now to let you know what has happened. I just get to broken up when I get on the phone and I am such a wreck right now. I will keep you informed of any more information and what happens next. love to all for your support and prayers....Dar

Early Saturday morning Ava suffered a respiratory arrest. After approximately 5 minutes of resuscitative measures, Ava was brought back to life. However, she is in critical condition back in the intensive care unit. At this point, the doctors have refused her for a heart transplant. She currently is on a respirator and medicines to keep her blood pressure sustained. Sunday, she regained consciousness and the doctors were going to attempt to wean her off of some of the blood pressure medicines. However, the doctors informed her family that they felt she would not be able to leave the hospital.

Attachments

• Ava.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
What a little doll. She's in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear god i cant imagine what the family is going through reading things like this really brakes my heart. And upsets me why would god do this to such a small child. Itm akes me so angry.

Thanks Guys/Gals its hard reading it and hearing it from my wife just posting about it makes me upset 5 years old what did she do or not do in her short life here or any child in that fact they didnt ask to be brought here into this mess i just hope and pray a bright light will shine apon her and make her and all children better that are sick God has alot of bad people out their he can take instead of the little ones that can not even protect themself from the evil this world has brought apon them

Thanks for giving us an update, I've been wondering how she is doing. My thoughts are with her and your family.

These are the ones that really bust my chops.

My heart really goes out to that family.

--Wag--

praying for her to be better

images.jpg

JB... I don't have the words. Reading this just brings tears to my eyes. My family will be thinking of her and praying for her. If there is anything you need let us know.

This is a update my wife just sent not sure how it works its in a Microsoft doc hope it loads if not and you care to see a few pics and read the email just get me your EMAIL address

Back