Update from the VA/KS couple...

What? It's only been 3 years or so...pfft, no biggie :banghead:

:)

3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You 2 deserve an award! Long distance relationships are HARD.!! :whistle: according to my friend's friend. Congrats and even though I don't know you........ Wish you the best!!!!

Congrats to you both!

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. :laugh:

Great news and congratulations! Best wishes and much happiness with lots of riding together!

So, who's riding pillion?:whistle:

Great news and congratulations! Best wishes and much happiness with lots of riding together!

So, who's riding pillion?:whistle:

Ummm, it won't be me! :rofl:

Thanks everyone...I need time to fast forward a bit...last weeks have been so slow... :banghead:

Congrats to you both! I guess omslaw won't be calling me while driving by my house every couple months any more. :laugh: I'm glad it is finally working out for you guys! :beerchug:

Congrats to you both! I guess omslaw won't be calling me while driving by my house every couple months any more. :laugh: I'm glad it is finally working out for you guys! :beerchug:

I'll call you on the 7th as I'm heading home :laugh:

Nice !!! Remember to keep him weighed down

ball and chain.jpg

ball and chain.jpg

PARTY TIME!!! WOOHOOO!!! CONGRATS and now you get to practice the 50 shades for sure :rofl:

hugs to you both!

He loves my pics and if you grisly loved him, you'd be more understanding. :moon:

Congrats kids and glad ya get this all sorted out :thumbsup:

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Congrats to you both. Maybe FallenArch, EarlyBird, and I can catch up with you guys for a ride soon. Heck, I will bring the BMW so Karen will tag along. :thumbsup:

Back