KU Jayhawks.... Yea Baby

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I guess I should have saw it coming but I never thought it would go down like this. For those of you who have been following March Madness you know what I'm talking about. KU finally got to meet up with Roy Williams in a little heads up Basketball! Roy was at Ks building a dynasty when he abruptly left to return to his old stomping grounds, North Carolina. This Kansan was glad for him but sad in the way it went down.. Fast forward to yesterday and it was on, the game that is. At half time Ks was leading by 28 points! Have to hand it to Roy and his boys they never gave up and came back to within 5 of a tying it back up... When the final buzzer rang it was all Kansas winning by nearly 20 points. Maybe now the Jayhawks and fans can move on past the "Roy" era....

Memphis your next! Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Sonny , I was worried a little bit that they expended to much energy with thay 40 -12 run , But the Hawks showed how durable they really are. This Jayhawk team will pose problems to the Memphis tigers just based on there ability to defend. Memphis has not played anybody that is as Athletic and can defend like the KANSAS JAYHAWKS ! THIS IS OUR YEAR !!!
thumb_up.gif

too bad I have to watch the game in my freakin hotel room Monday night, last nights game was sweet. They came out strong, fizzled out for a while then poured the heat on again. NC didn't know what to expect, some of Roy's facial expressions were priceless. More like Holy Crap I wasn't expecting this.

They played a great game! Tomorrow should be very interesting.

Yes, I agree...

The game tonight is going to be tough for both teams! Should be a good one which will make it all the better to watch. Hate blow outs in the finals.

made it to Ok City now I have to watch the game on a 27" TV, just not the same compared to the 50" Plasma at home.

Couldn't have asked for much more unless you were a Memphis Tiger fan!

Back