Ultraviolet = ultraletdown

Ohh Gawd Electra?!!

Pitifull!!! One of the worst movies I've ever seen. It has some good action flicts, but that's it... Royally sucked....

I've liked all the other comic book movies, haven't seen ultraviolet yet. Can't wait to see X3!!!
biggrin.gif

yeah x3 should kick butt, will have the beast as well as others this time around, and i thought Jean Grey was dead?
rock.gif

Ultra was bad, real bad. I usualy will sit through most anything, but this movie made me want to walk out. Everytime i started to, another shot of Mille would flash on the screen and i would sit down.
This feature leaves you wondering WTF after it's over. I think there must have been alot of deleted scenes and that may of messed up the story line.

I enjoy a lot of the "Comic-Book" movies out there that other folks don't like.  

For instance:
-Hellboy, loved it.
-Punisher (OK)
-Hell, DOOM was kinda fun.
-Same with Resident Evil I&II
-Spiderman
-SuperMan
-Batman
-X-Men
-Fantastic4
Loved Hellboy too.

you forgot a few ..
The Hulk, I loved that movie.  
Daredevil, another one of my favorites.

I bet I will enjoy Ultraviolet if everyone hates it.
smile.gif
Oh the hulk was real good!!!

Ultra was bad, real bad. I usualy will sit through most anything, but this movie made me want to walk out. Everytime i started to, another shot of Mille would flash on the screen and i would sit down.
This feature leaves you wondering WTF after it's over. I think there must have been alot of deleted scenes and that may of messed up the story line.
I know how you feel. I've NEVER thought of walking out until that night. Considered it... just couldn't. I agree with you on deleted scenes idea. I must never forget:
Jan,Feb,Mar = bad movies
Jan,Feb,Mar = bad movies
Jan,Feb,Mar = bad movies
Jan,Feb,Mar = bad movies
Jan,Feb,Mar = bad movies

SIN CITY was a good comic translation... although not a good movie for everyone

Oh, I enjoyed Sin City...didn't have a clue about it before I saw it, but it kept me entertained...
cool.gif

Back