Uh oh leftover parts!!!

Shane45

Registered
I installed my Tsukigi Cannon last night. Put the bodywork back on tonight. After putting everything back together I have 1 single fastener left! Its a large head type B(center push button type). I looked as best I could but darkness caught me yet again. The Cannon was easy enough to figure out even though I didnt get any installation instructions, only heat shield instructions. :whistle: I do have two left over half inch by two inch pieces. They look like shims to me. Any ideas? Oh yeah, and the pipe is freekin loud!!!

Shane

Maybe the pin that mates the side fairings together underneather the bike.

I installed my Tsukigi Cannon last night. Put the bodywork back on tonight. After putting everything back together I have 1 single fastener left! Its a large head type B(center push button type). I looked as best I could but darkness caught me yet again. The Cannon was easy enough to figure out even though I didnt get any installation instructions, only heat shield instructions. :whistle: I do have two left over half inch by two inch pieces. They look like shims to me. Any ideas? Oh yeah, and the pipe is freekin loud!!!

Shane

Happened to me too. Never did find where that pin went.

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

It could be near the yoke on the inner panel or up front underneath mating the two side fairings just behind the front wheel below the radiators. Can't help on the spare heat shield material but it makes since that it goes inside the fairing.

hahaha I'm not the only one! After my oil changing catastrophe I was left with one pin like that and could not figure out where the hell it went. Was worried it was a huge issue..was afraid to get on the highway in fear of losing a fairing :whistle: Glad I kept it for the next time I take it apart!

It's and extra one...don't worry. Suzuki installed 32 extra parts that you will find through out the life of the bike:rofl:

the one side of the fairing i believe gets one piece the other side gets 2 pieces. think right side gets 2. one goes were header turns back the other piece goes by were the fairing extends back to were the exhaust comes out. will look for sure when iget home tonite ... or just call Gregg he will tell u exactly were.

hahaha I'm not the only one! After my oil changing catastrophe I was left with one pin like that and could not figure out where the hell it went. Was worried it was a huge issue..was afraid to get on the highway in fear of losing a fairing :whistle: Glad I kept it for the next time I take it apart!

I had one left over too ! I went wow cool a spare, I'm gunna call it a busa thing ! :rofl:

You can get blinker fluid HERE along with cross drilled brake lines, oil bypass kits, adjustable powerbands, and tons of other performance and appearance parts...

BlinkFluid.jpg

Last edited:
You can get blinker fluid HERE along with cross drilled brake lines, oil bypass kits, adjustable powerbands, and tons of other performance and appearance parts...

Oh shoot how about some grease for my muffler bearings? I almost forgot about them until Ape reminded me.

:rofl:HAHAHA I love when this happens, you get all excited untill you notice the extra pin or bolt and the your like...OH $h!T~~~!:rofl:

Back